Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Washington, Idaho and Oregon jetters

TAPPED OUT
    Tank is in and boat is on the water. Hopefully I dont break it before labor day lol..

Tank is in and boat is on the water. Hopefully I dont break it before labor day lol..
    Attaboy. Way to step up. This is gonna be off the hook.
    If you haven't already, check out Skagenboats.com. That's where all the NW guys hang out and I have a running tally there. There's also a thread that's a sticky that shows what you missed last year and what to expect this year (if it isn't better).
    Glad you're coming. I'll be in the blown 18' Red White & Blue Brendella. Look me up....john

Here's an update, we're up to 41 boats confirmed

BrotherWolf
    man that sure sounds like fun, But I sure would like to get the interior done on my tahiti first before going to that...those are some great looking boats

man that sure sounds like fun, But I sure would like to get the interior done on my tahiti first before going to that...those are some great looking boats
    Crap man, throw a lawn chair in it and call the interior dun! I'm speaking for the gang here and saying that we'd rather see a boat in the water with a lawn chair for interior (assuming it's safe) versus one that is all dialed in with all the purdy stuff. Trust me, these guys have been bustin my balls for a year and a half as I try to get the POS floatable.
    Hope to see you out there Brutha...........john

Okay, the latest count of boats confirmed is now threatening 70. Gonna be off the hook........

Okay, we're now up to 74 boats confirmed with a nice mix of jets, V-drives and OB's. Sounds like there's lots of water (to the point that some of the low campsites at the resort are still underwater) so the concerns of low water aren't going to materialize.
    See everybody there and if you are going to come and havent let me know, please do so so I can add you to the running tab.

KONAKID
    That looks like fun,,, sometimes i think i have the only old school jet boat in Idaho.
    would be nice to meet some new people with same interests.

That looks like fun,,, sometimes i think i have the only old school jet boat in Idaho.
    would be nice to meet some new people with same interests.
    Are you kidding me? Bring that boat out. There's some folks coming from Idaho so hook up with them in the convoy. Were over 75 boats confirmed and expect over 100. The more boats the better. Iff'n you run 100+ or 45+, it just doesn't matter. Hell, we even let outboards attend....
    We'd love to have you show up
    Let me know if you have any questions....john

SteveCat
    Crap man, throw a lawn chair in it and call the interior dun! I'm speaking for the gang here and saying that we'd rather see a boat in the water with a lawn chair for interior (assuming it's safe) versus one that is all dialed in with all the purdy stuff. Trust me, these guys have been bustin my balls for a year and a half as I try to get the POS floatable.
    Hope to see you out there Brutha...........john
    Sometimes lawn chairs are classy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast