Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rollins Lake

grads2112
    John and I headed out to Rollins today to check it out and it's a nice lake just a little small. The sandbar was really happening but it is definitely a family oriented place. We are thinking of heading back up there next Saturday, let me know if you are interested in going.

justfloatn
    I'm a maybe. Shocking right The NHRA is in Sonoma next weekend and I don't know which days I'm going yet. If at all.
    Where are the pics from today???
    I knew you would dig the sand bar there

grads2112
    I'm a maybe. Shocking right The NHRA is in Sonoma next weekend and I don't know which days I'm going yet. If at all.
    Where are the pics from today???
    I knew you would dig the sand bar there
    You a maybe? BIG SHOCKER. I wish I had the camera with me yesterday because there were a few things I would have liked to take pictures of at the sandbar.
    One nice thing about going to Rollins is we know all the Sheriffs and for some reason they always seem to be looking in the other direction when we make a high speed pass and overlook the fact that we are running dry pipes.

justfloatn
    Ok we're going; sorry but you'll need to hide the pasties untill we leave
    One good thing is there won't be any DVD players to hook up there
    If I go to the drags it will be Friday, Sunday or both

serviiice
    See you guys and gals there

grads2112
    See you guys and gals there
    Thats cool. Call me and we'll set up a time.

Slipperywhenwet
    Sorry Grads and John for being flakes on Saturday. We got out to the sandbar finally - about a half hour after you guys took off. Were in for next Saturday if that is happening, lets us know the game plan.

grads2112
    Sorry Grads and John for being flakes on Saturday. We got out to the sandbar finally - about a half hour after you guys took off. Were in for next Saturday if that is happening, lets us know the game plan.
    No problem, I heard it was a fierce horse shoe game. Saturday is the plan. The more people we can get to overtake...errr... go to the lake the better. TA said he might bring his Nordic but I think he should bring the Eliminator and scare the hell out those hillbillies.:jawdrop:

grads2112
    The earlier you get there the better. John and I got there around 10 a.m. and launched out of Orchard Springs with no problems and plenty of parking but when we pulled out at 2:30 it was fairly busy....and when I say busy I mean like Folsom on a weekday.

Slipperywhenwet
    No problem, I heard it was a fierce horse shoe game. Saturday is the plan. The more people we can get to overtake...errr... go to the lake the better. TA said he might bring his Nordic but I think he should bring the Eliminator and scare the hell out those hillbillies.:jawdrop:Yes it was - surprised myself by placing second But would have rather played in the sun at the sandbar. We will be up and ready to go at the crack of dawn. I went for a wild ride Saturday on the back of a chics jet ski. Sobered me right up!
    Oh and Grads you were right I was deleted from myspace. Guess I better be more conservative.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast