Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Better jet boat forums....

Nice Guy Eddie

hkunz
    Too Much Drama

Midlake Crisis
    That seems rude. Like passing out Harbor Freight fliers at Sears or something. Have some respect.

Goad
    That seems rude. Like passing out Harbor Freight fliers at Sears or something. Have some respect.
    i think he said 'better' not 'cheaper japanese made shit'

Midlake Crisis
    HF is Chinese stuff. Japanese stuff would be much higher quality.

moneysucker
    1: Harbor freight makes great tools with a lifetime guaranty. (I buy a new shiney set for the oats every year)
    2: that was a little on the classless side posting that link on a free site here for our enjoyment. Most know it is there and use it or are all over all the boards.
    Cy

GAWnCA
    2: that was a little on the classless side posting that link on a free site here for our enjoyment. Most know it is there and use it or are all over all the boards.
    Cy
    I agree. 2 posts were uncalled for here. Rude and out of line. We boaters know of the main forum boards. No need to advertise those on this forum. My question is, why was one banned and the other not?

Goad
    I agree. 2 posts were uncalled for here. Rude and out of line. We boaters know of the main forum boards. No need to advertise those on this forum. My question is, why was one banned and the other not?
    yup, im a jerk and it was rude....so what? dont lose sleep over it. its not the end of the world.
    it was pretty rude what HB did to all of its members 6 months ago. :idea:

ChumpChange
    He was likely banned for his other posts and not this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast