Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Better jet boat forums....

GAWnCA
    yup, im a jerk and it was rude....so what? dont lose sleep over it. its not the end of the world.
    it was pretty rude what HB did to all of its members 6 months ago. :idea:
    Well, sometimes when a company does a reorganization, things happen that you nor I have control over, especially when it comes to a network of computers and the access of that network. It's a FREE service they provide for the benefit of boaters and not a right.
    I wouldn't expect your to loose sleep over your actions. :sleeping: I guess the true colors come out sometimes.

GAWnCA
    He was likely banned for his other posts and not this one.
    Wow, I didn't see the other posts. They must have been really bad.

Goad
    I guess the true colors come out sometimes.
    I thought i was pretty out in the open on how i felt how things went down. My "true colors" have always been out on the table.
    It was a lot more then 'reorganization', theres a lot more to it then you think. Rumors or not, its complete bullshit how it was orchestrated.

GAWnCA
    I thought i was pretty out in the open on how i felt how things went down. My "true colors" have always been out on the table.
    It was a lot more then 'reorganization', theres a lot more to it then you think. Rumors or not, its complete bullshit how it was orchestrated.
    Whatever you say there Bud. There seems to be a LOT of BS on SOME of these forums.

Goad
    Whatever you say there Bud. There seems to be a LOT of BS on SOME of these forums.
    its the internet, what do you expect? people being curtious and cautious of others feelings while only going by facts?
    only in a perfect world, bud...lol

SeaSlut
    Hot Boat is the original

GAWnCA
    Hot Boat is the original
    And the rest are all WANNA-BEs. :supp: I do like the Performance Boat forum since it deals with some of the Northern California outings.

Goad
    wannabe's? i hate to go to this extent, but theres more people currently online on scjb then this site....double actually....and my site is nitch'd to a certain type of boat AND location.
    lets face it guys, this place is a ghost town.

GAWnCA
    Then I guess we are all ghosts.

azgfboatgirl
    Then I guess we are all ghosts.
    :2purples:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast