Ok guys I did the Compression Test today and starting from the top left down I got 120,120,115,115 and top right down I got 110,112,110,112, So I think I'm good there. I did notice it looks like molasses or something that ran down from the power pack onto the motor. I took the lid off and it smells really burnt. Is this my problem? If so where can I get a new one I looked and can't find the exact number. There is two sets of numbers on it, they read 583552 and just below 14HM-0A. Everywhere I looked I found some similar to the 583552 number but not the right one. All the sites that I looked up with the motor number did not list the one I have but only others. Maybe this is not the correct one for this motor and some one replaced it with the wrong one? The model number on motor is J300PXCCAG7748202. Oh yeah, is it a power pack or ignition module????? Also read somewhere to disconnect the temperature sensor wire and if I can go faster then it is the temp sensor is this true???
I think I have a shop manual for my V8 and can see what the numbers are for ya. I have melted mine 2 or 3 times now, last time it would rev really good and giver to 3 grand and think maybe the trailer was still on shit. Once the heads were taken off it looked pretty bad, 6,000 bucks of melted block !.........( . )( . )....................