Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people are voting Democrat

donzi5150
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe white people need to spend their time at the back of the bus.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few daysto suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past thevoters.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that paying $4.00 a gallon or more is no reason to drill for the mountain of oil we are sitting on in THIS country. We wouldn't want to have to move a couple of Polar bears now would we?
    I'm voting Democrat because: when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I like it when planes fly into buildings full of civilians. I want to see more of that.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I don't want a stimulus check to spend. Let the government spend it for me.
    I'm voting Democrat because: freedom of speech is fine as longas nobody is offended by it.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I'm going to marry my cat.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I don't want to eat poison food and drink dirty water. We all know Republicans love that stuff. Ever wonder why the most left wing country in the World (China ) is the most polluted?
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that churches should only be allowed for political speeches.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the employees.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that I don't want Doctors who were at the top of their classes to operate on me. I want a government employee who makes $50k a year and couldn't hack it as a contractor or an engineer.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
    I'm voting Democrat because: I REALLY believe there is no bias in the media. I'm All for CHANGE!!
    AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:
    I'm voting Democrat because: I am a registered Democrat; my daddy was a registered Democrat; and my Grand-daddy was a registered Democrat; and they both always voted Democrat; and I have always voted Democrat.

cobalt 222
    I WISH THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH BOTH PARTYS AND LET SOME ONE RUN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ALL THE BULSHIT THEY DID THIS AND SO ON.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BEING IN A PARTY....D OR R.JUST GET IN OFFICE AND FIX THIS COUNTRY BEFORE SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES USE OVER.AND QUITE GIVING MY MONEY AWAY TO SOMEONE THAT WONT WORK.F... UM.THEY CAN STARVE TO DEATH FOR ALL I CARE,AND WHY HELP ANOTHER COUNTRY WHEN THEY WOULDNT GIVE US A PIECE OF BREAD.MOST THING ARE AN NATURE DISTROYING THING ALONG WITH OUR HELP.THEY CAN REBUILD IT THEM SELVES.I HATE THIS WORLD AS IT IS BUT NO ONE SEMES TO CARE AND WONT STAND UP TO GOVERMENT AND TREE HUGGERS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE ALL QUITE PAYING THESE UN FAIR TAX.PROBALY PRINT MORE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.AND WHY DO WE WASTE MONEY ON A X PRESIDENT.HE IS DONE.DUT WE STILL PAY HIM AND INSURE HIM AND PROTECT HIM WITH TAX MONEY...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.THIS IS STUPID.HE IS GETTING PAID TO DO NOTHING.NO WONDER PEOPLE WONT TO BE CHIEF.I NO I WONT BE VOTING BLACK BUT WISH SOME ONE WOULD RUN THAT CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF LETTING FORIONERS COME LIVE OFF OF US JUST SO THEY CAN GET A VOTE..ECT ECT ECT ECT...GET MY DRIFT

CA Stu
    I WISH THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH BOTH PARTYS AND LET SOME ONE RUN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ALL THE BULSHIT THEY DID THIS AND SO ON.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BEING IN A PARTY....D OR R.JUST GET IN OFFICE AND FIX THIS COUNTRY BEFORE SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES USE OVER.AND QUITE GIVING MY MONEY AWAY TO SOMEONE THAT WONT WORK.F... UM.THEY CAN STARVE TO DEATH FOR ALL I CARE,AND WHY HELP ANOTHER COUNTRY WHEN THEY WOULDNT GIVE US A PIECE OF BREAD.MOST THING ARE AN NATURE DISTROYING THING ALONG WITH OUR HELP.THEY CAN REBUILD IT THEM SELVES.I HATE THIS WORLD AS IT IS BUT NO ONE SEMES TO CARE AND WONT STAND UP TO GOVERMENT AND TREE HUGGERS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE ALL QUITE PAYING THESE UN FAIR TAX.PROBALY PRINT MORE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.AND WHY DO WE WASTE MONEY ON A X PRESIDENT.HE IS DONE.DUT WE STILL PAY HIM AND INSURE HIM AND PROTECT HIM WITH TAX MONEY...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.THIS IS STUPID.HE IS GETTING PAID TO DO NOTHING.NO WONDER PEOPLE WONT TO BE CHIEF.I NO I WONT BE VOTING BLACK BUT WISH SOME ONE WOULD RUN THAT CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF LETTING FORIONERS COME LIVE OFF OF US JUST SO THEY CAN GET A VOTE..ECT ECT ECT ECT...GET MY DRIFT
    I'll vote for whoever hits your CAPS LOCK key.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

cobalt 222
    My Caps Stays On Most Of The Time Because I Write Repair Orders This Way.thats How It Is Set Up.so Shove It If U Dont Like It.i Guess U Have Money And Any Way U Vote Wont Affect U

damdonzi
    I'm voting Democrat because:
    1.Change
    2.I want to pay more taxes
    3.I've been very impressed with how the black mayors have managed our cities, especially here in Michigan.
    4.I think only criminals should own guns.

nodigg
    I'm voting Dem because I think we need to increase taxes on big business so people who don't want to be responsible for themselves can get a bigger govment paycheck check and also so I can pay higher prices for everything after the increased costs are passed on down to the consumer.

centerhill condor
    because I believe that HIV is spread because of a lack of gov't spending.
    CC

'75 Miller
    I'm voting demorat because of little fags like ultra26. His points are so concise, so well said, and so true, that I've finally seen the light. Thanks to you, mr ultrahypocrite, for opening my eyes.

SeaSlut
    I'm voting Democrat because:
    1.Change
    2.I want to pay more taxes
    3.I've been very impressed with how the black mayors have managed our cities, especially here in Michigan.
    4.I think only criminals should own guns.
    5. All our jobs should be contracted out to foreign nations to help spread the wealth.
    http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcof...kilpatrick.jpg

donzi5150
    5. All our jobs should be contracted out to foreign nations to help spread the wealth.
    http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcof...kilpatrick.jpg
    6. Look how a democrat ruined the State of Louisiana with Katrina and a Republican made it all happen smoothly.......no chaos, no looting, no lawlessnwss, evacuation as planned, resources in place, did not tell FEMA to stay out, etc......I want a Lefty in charge with the next one!:idea:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast