Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama's Own Words!

donzi5150
    Yes, true but they are not trying to gain the votes of the christian conservatives, I have no problem with it but the right wing nut jobs might,
    I don't think Osama....I mean Obama.....knows his bible.....must be that Liberation Theology F'ed his mind up! Check out his speach......
    http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM

Decided Advantage
    Enough of this crap!!
    You guys are scaring me now. I knew he was a loser from the beginning.
    But with the dems going on a crusade for votes in the prisons and illegals, they may well be in control soon, in shear numbers.
    All he needs to do to ensure long lasting(as long as this country last anyway) is to up the welfare benny's paid to the baby factories, so that it is truly profitable for them to stay at home and try new positions.
    Hell, if Obama gets in office he'll probably double the benefit for + 3 kids in the house. Today if they have three kids at home the bennys in MN are worth around 37K/yr with garanteed medical. Make this 50K and they will never have to consider actually working again.
    We are talking about a person that may not even be a citizen of the US. where was he born? The claim is Hawii(where all the starving somoli's go to have their kids right? Then he was adopted by grand parents someplace else(which would stip him of a US citzenship if he had one).
    The guy is a product of our welfare and social service systems and has yet to hold a job with accountablity. He has done nothing. Is this guy the Anti-Christ?
    His real goal is the give money away at a rate that the workers are bleed dry and the money saved are worthless. America will then be dead as a nation and they can finally wipe out Israel. Once that happens forget working for a living, we will be back to kill or be killed.
    If he has a chance to control guns too, you'll have nothing to fight the outlaws off with.
    Good luck! Vote and Pray McCain-Palin!

centerhill condor
    cool poster.
    CC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123