Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

Carnivalride
    Just wanted to tell everybody we had a great time!
    It was great finally getting to meet you all and put faces and real names with the screen names. Dustin, Wendy, Perry, Linda, Vic, Carrie & Chuck a special thanks to all of you for making my son and I feel welcome. Barbara, Adam and Tim you all throw one heck of a party, thanks for the invite and hospitality. Boe & Leesa it was nice meeting you and thanks for the loan of the grease gun, did you find it in the back of your truck before you left??? Ron, Craig and Brandon it was nice meeting you guys also, I'm sure I'm still forgetting some people but it was good meeting everyone.
    Carnival Ride it was nice to put a face with the screen name(sandbagger). Vic
    What's this sandbagger stuff Vic? I made at least 3 full 1/4mi plus passes in front of everyone Saturday afternoon/evening. I even lined up with Dustin.......I notice you didn't step up and take his place at the line, FORD power just didn't have what it takes? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Where’s the "Carny's " everybody make it home alright ?? ?? I know your probably grounded, but tell momma to let you post up an everyone’s alrighty post. . . Hope the boy made it home in one piece !!
    We made it home fine, "Bullfrog" was a little worse for wear but he's fine.
    Glad to hear you didn't hurt the motor DD.
    Anybody got pics of the end of my close pass by the swim beach hangout?

Hey Carnie, found the gun, infact its still on top of my toolbox . Bullfrogs a good kid, if he just knew how to dance!!!! Tell him I said the blond was into him he should have listened to me.

bawright
    It sounds like everyone had a great time at Okmulgee lake. I want to thank all of you for coming to our "little" lake and hanging with us. I must say we had a good turn out and the partying was pretty good to. I missed the late night swim but I would of been the oldest..ha I hope to see some of you agian at the next lake get together. Many thanks again
    Barb

Carnivalride
    he should have listend to me.
    He doesn't listen to anyone most of the time.........

Letscrashyours
    Glad to here everyone had a good time. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen you know who you are. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks for the ride Bo you should charge admission. Oh Adam and I are talking to the girls about comming for the boat drags.

ONAROLL
    What's this sandbagger stuff Vic? I made at least 3 full 1/4mi plus passes in front of everyone Saturday afternoon/evening. I even lined up with Dustin.......I notice you didn't step up and take his place at the line, FORD power just didn't have what it takes? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    The "sandbagger" comes from that bull $#^& gps reading of a whole 63 miles an hour you reported, your just lucky my anchor rope was fouled, and I was blocked in, and my secondaries were not opening, my NOS bottle was empty, my carbs were loading up, I lost oil pressure, and my ecm got wet.... :yuk: glad you guys made it home safe, tell the ole bullfrog he has 72hrs to produce the pics or Im "going public"...........Vic

bullfrog014
    [
    The "sandbagger" comes from that bull $#^& gps reading of a whole 63 miles an hour you reported, your just lucky my anchor rope was fouled, and I was blocked in, and my secondaries were not opening, my NOS bottle was empty, my carbs were loading up, I lost oil pressure, and my ecm got wet.... :yuk: glad you guys made it home safe, tell the ole bullfrog he has 72hrs to produce the pics or Im "going public"...........Vic[/QUOTE]
    Vic like you have any pictures of me to show.lol :rollside: Dustin honestly i don't remember what I said maby vic could let me in on it to. vic its going to take quite to picture of me to let loose of mine pics. lol but all of you guys thanks for the good time down there hopefully we all meet up again.Boe your a man with good advice but I just didn't take it. Thanks logan

DUECE'SDAD
    Sorry Logan 18 And Over Here . . . .

Bullfrog14
    Sorry Duce

The "sandbagger" comes from that bull $#^& gps reading of a whole 63 miles an hour you reported, your just lucky my anchor rope was fouled, and I was blocked in, and my secondaries were not opening, my NOS bottle was empty, my carbs were loading up, I lost oil pressure, and my ecm got wet.... glad you guys made it home safe, tell the ole bullfrog he has 72hrs to produce the pics or Im "going public"...........Vic
    Thats funney I don't care who you are!!!!! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast