Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

DUECE'SDAD
    Awsome man your going to finally make it to something ! ! ! ! Prog b has a two man tent with room for space for you, you dont even have to bring a sleeping bag, hes pretty good a sharing.

Carnivalride
    Awsome man your going to finally make it to something ! ! ! ! Prog b has a two man tent with room for space for you, you dont even have to bring a sleeping bag, hes pretty good a sharing.
    I'll pass on that one my wife and maybe one of my boys will be coming with me. Besides I thought Perry had a significant other (or better half). You gonna have that retro shovel nose there? And by any chance is that blown injected deal a 392 hemi to keep it period correct?

progplb
    I'll pass on that one my wife and maybe one of my boys will be coming with me. Besides I thought Perry had a significant other (or better half). You gonna have that retro shovel nose there? And by any chance is that blown injected deal a 392 hemi to keep it period correct?
    This is what happens when you leave the room for just a few minutes...
    Well she is half better anyway.

DUECE'SDAD
    We do have a spare hemi 526 tfx w/ vinny heads for the pro mod, but i dont think my boat could hold it ! ! ! I have to run with the BBC for now, one of these days when i get a sugar momma i will have a hemi in the boat. I guess the hydro will be there with some sorta motor even if i have to borrow, but i would like to think i can have it runnin by then.
    All i have to do is get my 57 runnin, get my bike runnin, get the dirty boat runnin, get my wives 56 runnin, keep my unibody runnin, and then BUILD THE MOTOR AND INSTALL IN THE HYDRO. . . . .
    PRog why is it that nobody including your old lady wants to sleep with you
    ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    I heard BOB F's bad to the boney MORITZ blown and chilled motor will be making a uniting with the pump this weekend ! !! ! Theres one jet that youll wanna look out for! ! ! PRog you dont stand a chance even if you put all three of your big blocks into that one boat of yours! ! !
    Again CARNEY its good to here your going to make an apperance, i will have to roll out the red carpet and sound the trumpets when you get to town, will you be in a limosine ? ? ?

Infomaniac
    Dang that Moritz engine said Marine Assault on it.

DUECE'SDAD
    Alright, alright, i will start putting MARINE ASSAULT in all the post where i spread your name ! ! ! Man Bobs motor looked the part, you guys all need a "marine assault" motor in your ride to be cool, hear the voices in your head ! ! ! I WILL be finished (for now) with the 57 tommorrow so it will be top priority to put some time in for having one heck of a ***boat gettogether/party this coming june

Carnivalride
    I heard BOB F's bad to the boney MORITZ blown and chilled motor will be making a uniting with the pump this weekend ! !! ! Theres one jet that youll wanna look out for! ! ! PRog you dont stand a chance even if you put all three of your big blocks into that one boat of yours! ! !
    What kinda boat is Bob F's and what kinda HP doea a "Marine Assaut" engine make?
    Again CARNEY its good to here your going to make an apperance, i will have to roll out the red carpet and sound the trumpets when you get to town, will you be in a limosine ? ? ?
    No need for red carpet it's just an old cleaned up Hondo ski boat pulled behind a 250,000mi 92 chevy or possibly the wifes newer Tahoe. Just looking forward to meeting you guys and having a good time.
    Loren

DUECE'SDAD
    Bobs boat is a good all around lake boat, 21 ft wyatt performance tunnel JET with enuf room to fit the hole family and is brand new. . . The motor is a 522 with a chiller and 8-71 should RUNS ON PUMP GAS and should turn 1100 hp pretty easy and possibbly as high as 13 something with a tuneup and gas . . . Yeah it is cool to put a face with a name, im not the little short fat 40's something guy that you have pictured in your head ! ! ! ! . . . . . (Thats ProgB but dont tell him i told ya ! ! !) I was thinking about that hole hemi thing, i would like to do my old shove in the true late 60's early 70's style with a hemi and a mag blower and hiliborn 3/4 port injection kinda like the pics of the BALE's and Proud Mary, maybe when the kids grow up (not talkin about me)

progplb
    Bobs boat is a good all around lake boat, 21 ft wyatt performance tunnel JET with enuf room to fit the hole family and is brand new. . . The motor is a 522 with a chiller and 8-71 should RUNS ON PUMP GAS and should turn 1100 hp pretty easy and possibbly as high as 13 something with a tuneup and gas . . . Yeah it is cool to put a face with a name, im not the little short fat 40's something guy that you have pictured in your head ! ! ! ! . . . . . (Thats ProgB but dont tell him i told ya ! ! !) I was thinking about that hole hemi thing, i would like to do my old shove in the true late 60's early 70's style with a hemi and a mag blower and hiliborn 3/4 port injection kinda like the pics of the BALE's and Proud Mary, maybe when the kids grow up (not talkin about me)
    First of all you will never grow up! Not a bad thing. Just don't be self rightous about it. Look at me. Little short fat guy? I am the origanal man of steel at 240 pounds 6' 1"........
    Don't forget the scoop junior I already have it traded off.
    Call me later this week when you have some time to talk.

taylormanss
    that's funny Perry I thought I was the man Of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    proud graduate of HARRAH HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF '84

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast