Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed

Is the season over in nor cal . Nobodys talking about going out any more . Sorry to bring this up.....

grads2112
    Is the season over in nor cal . Nobodys talking about going out any more . Sorry to bring this up.....
    We have been depressed since June when Folsom went dry, but the boating season is far from over. Now is a good time to go to the river because the riff raff is gone and the temps are cooler.

We have been depressed since June when Folsom went dry, but the boating season is far from over. Now is a good time to go to the river because the riff raff is gone and the temps are cooler.
    I guess i've just been a lazy ass lately.I should get my ass in gear and go...folsom was so nice and close , I really miss it :

I will go sunday the 14th. I haven't been there this year. I definetly wanted to miss the crowd.

acatitude
    Excuuuuuuuse me, it sounds more like the Folsom Pond Riff Raff will now come ruin the River . There goes the neighborhood.

Cat sass
    Dude, you should get to know some people out at the river. Mostly great people, if you exclude me. There is always something going on out there. The only thing that sucks about the river this year is all the friggin' wakeboard boats that usually go to folsom.

Dude, you should get to know some people out at the river. Mostly great people, if you exclude me. There is always something going on out there. The only thing that sucks about the river this year is all the friggin' wakeboard boats that usually go to folsom.
    Yes I agree, I would like to meet people out there . I haven't gone much , just a few times

Slipperywhenwet
    Excuuuuuuuse me, it sounds more like the Folsom Pond Riff Raff will now come ruin the River . There goes the neighborhood.
    Without us riff raft from Folsom the river would be no fun I have hung with a few of the DLB crew, your fun, but the Folsom PCC has you beat by a long shot. Don't be afraid we are alot to handle but alot of fun!!!

acatitude
    Without us riff raft from Folsom the river would be no fun I have hung with a few of the DLB crew, your fun, but the Folsom PCC has you beat by a long shot. Don't be afraid we are alot to handle but alot of fun!!!
    OUCH, OK come hang with the real DLB, The River is always fun, you just help brighten our day

grads2112
    Hey Slippery be very careful of the DLB, they will let anyone in their club. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...2/IMG_9471.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast