Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento River/Discovery September 13th

Slipperywhenwet
    Is anyone up for a day at the river for some fun in the sun? Looks like another hot one this weekend

grads2112
    Is anyone up for a day at the river for some fun in the sun? Looks like another hot one this weekend
    Maybe. I was going to try and go out on Friday. Are you working?

Poker Runs West
    Greg a few of us had planed on going. We are going to meet on the American at noon or so............................ I think I will spend the night as a trial run for BOATTOBERFEST on Oct. 4.
    By the way this Friday is the last Auburn cruise night of the year. It will be packed so go early if you want to park on the main drag.
    Chris

Slipperywhenwet
    Maybe. I was going to try and go out on Friday. Are you working? I usually work from home on Fridays. Could be possible - let me talk to BBQBadboy and see if it works for him. Give us a call!!

movie maker
    Friday! Not all of us are retired. If anyone wants to go on Saturday I'm up for it.

Poker Runs West
    Friday! Not all of us are retired. If anyone wants to go on Saturday I'm up for it.
    Buzz will be down with "da big woodie". I will be launching about noon and am prepared to stay all night.

grads2112
    Buzz will be down with "da big woodie". I will be launching about noon and am prepared to stay all night.
    Although Saturday sounds like fun, I'm not that interested in hanging out with Buzz with a "big woody"

Slipperywhenwet
    Friday! Not all of us are retired. If anyone wants to go on Saturday I'm up for it. I'm on your boat baby I know where the fun starts!!!!

grads2112
    We are headed out to the river in about an hour...see everyone when we get there. Any other retired/unemployed peeps want to go out today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast