Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The shit storm is coming kiddies

Blown 472
    Like someone on this thread said earlier, haven't been on here for some time and nothing has changed.
    For those on the "right" only a small portion of the world and of the US believe in Bush.
    For those on the "left" Obama did a good job of feeding you what you want to hear.
    For those of you who know what a Barnes & Noble is go pick up and read the book named the "Angler".
    Bush was never in charge, that's what you don't understand.
    I just know from my personel experience that my business and that of my customers has steadly declined over the past eith years. To the point where many of my customers are going out of business.
    Those of you with cable or satalite, watch more than just one news program on different networks. Get the views and opinions of both sides and make inteligent decsions on your own
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    that is some funny shit there.

Knotbad
    Exactly. bu$h is the monkey and Cheney is the organ grinder. No disrespect to monkeys and organ grinders.

Blown 472
    Exactly. bu$h is the monkey and Cheney is the organ grinder. No disrespect to monkeys and organ grinders.
    No, bush, cheney, all of congress and the senate are the monkeys, israel is the grinder.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678