Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And you want to elect these turds??

90mphRAGE
    I think this thread got off course. Let's get back to it. I don't have a leg to stand on in this OVERWHELMING red state. Our politicians are so stupid that they couldn't even get the name for our transit system right. It's called Traxx (like all our sports teams, it must end in double letters, i.e. Jazz, Starzz, Buzz)
    I was hoping for "Salt Lake Urban Transit" or S.L.U.T. for short. It would be much more fun to ride to work. We should let 7-11 cups do our voting here (mormons don't drink coffee & are all republicans) Check 7-11 website to see how coffee drinkers vote in your state.

thatguy
    I think this thread got off course. Let's get back to it. I don't have a leg to stand on in this OVERWHELMING red state. Our politicians are so stupid that they couldn't even get the name for our transit system right. It's called Traxx (like all our sports teams, it must end in double letters, i.e. Jazz, Starzz, Buzz)
    I was hoping for "Salt Lake Urban Transit" or S.L.U.T. for short. It would be much more fun to ride to work. We should let 7-11 cups do our voting here (mormons don't drink coffee & are all republicans) Check 7-11 website to see how coffee drinkers vote in your state.
    What's your house like? Maybe we can just "swap" states?

centerhill condor

I was hoping for "Salt Lake Urban Transit" or S.L.U.T. for short. It would be much more fun to ride to work. .
    that's funny...kinda like central university of north texas.
    CC

90mphRAGE
    I couldn't afford California prices. Besides, my house has no boat storage. Kinda sucks. Oh ya, don't forget the cold, dark & frozen winter. I hate it here 8 months a year. I also don't like people, and god knows CA has plenty of them.

thatguy
    I couldn't afford California prices. Besides, my house has no boat storage. Kinda sucks. Oh ya, don't forget the cold, dark & frozen winter. I hate it here 8 months a year. I also don't like people, and god knows CA has plenty of them.
    Yeah, I know about cold, 30 years in Alaska. Cold SUCKS!
    Where I live in Shasta County there is WAYYYY less people than SL City. It's rural, cattle and horse country.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123