Thread: paging BA kurtis

v-drive
    Snow is down to 3000 ft this weekend are you and Steve up for snow boating.(jk) v-drive

pebo
    Uhh no! I will just be cozy in my garage working on the flattie.

BA Kurtis
    Thanks for the invite but I think Steve has the right idea, so I will be in my garage workin on my flattie with the heater on Hey but you guys have fun and dress warm :rollside:

Sanger D
    hey BA! how was the swap meet?,I did'nt know you had another boat!!!you gonna be ready for summer?oh!! I found a block so I should have things all done by spring!!hope familys is fine.

v-drive
    Actually that's what i'm doing. We picked up the pivot hitch for the cruiser and I need to get the flat bottom ready for my daughter to take before I start on it. I just have to wear alot of clothes to keep warm in Hesperia.
    It was 34 degrees in my father in laws shop when we started last weekend.
    Later......Ben

ColeTR2
    I will be in my garage workin on my flattie
    How is it coming along? lets see some pictures!!

BA Kurtis
    hey BA! how was the swap meet?,I did'nt know you had another boat!!!you gonna be ready for summer?oh!! I found a block so I should have things all done by spring!!hope familys is fine.
    Hey D, glad to here you found a block I am working on another Kurtis 500 same hull as the other one, it's comin along fine but I won't have it ready for this summer, next spring for sure. See you at Al's this June.

BA Kurtis
    How is it coming along? lets see some pictures!!
    Mike, I am in the paint mode and it's going well exept our weather hear in the high desert has'nt been that great. I have got a couple coats of clear on it so this wk. end I have to sand it and get it back on trailer and down to Fine Disign for lettering and then clear it again and it ready to put back togather I will take some pictures this week end. Dan

ColeTR2
    I will take some pictures this week end.
    Very Cool