Thread: Ripped off By George Bravo,A.K.A Draggin Craft

Has Any one ever Been Ripped off By George Bravo A.K.A. Draggin Craft?
    I sold George a set of Motor mounts almost a year ago and still have not recieved any money. George went through all the theatrics and still No money. Here is a picture of the piece of shit Thief
    http://b1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...62464181_l.jpg
    If any one Has ever been Ripped off by This piece of shit You should check out this Thread on P.B
    http://www.performanceboats.com/html...ead.php?t=5678
    Apparently this Guy has ripped off people from HB. Banderlog And Pb.
    George even went as far as to post a picture of a money order made out to me ,then said he sent it and it got returned twice .once saying I sent i back with return to sender? This Guy is a real piece of Shit And I want to warn every one of him......Hal

Well It's time to put theese treads to rest.It seems that Miracle's do happen.
    Three days ago I checked My Mail,And there was one piece of mail that was special. It was An envelope from none other than George Bravo. I opened it and lowe and behold inside there was a cashiers check,not a personal check ,but a garunteed cashiers check,made out to Me for the full amount this time, for what He owed Me.
    I allways said that as soon as George paid me ,that I would Post up and tell every one that He stepped up and Paid up.It only took a Year and 1 month,but He did pay up!
    So to All That reads this, George Bravo III has Manned up and Paid up !

HDF WATERDOG
    Well It's time to put theese treads to rest.It seems that Miracle's do happen.
    Three days ago I checked My Mail,And there was one piece of mail that was special. It was An envelope from none other than George Bravo. I opened it and lowe and behold inside there was a cashiers check,not a personal check ,but a garunteed cashiers check,made out to Me for the full amount this time, for what He owed Me.
    I allways said that as soon as George paid me ,that I would Post up and tell every one that He stepped up and Paid up.It only took a Year and 1 month,but He did pay up!
    So to All That reads this, George Bravo III has Manned up and Paid up !
    I still don't think I'd sell him anything.

taylormanss
    me either.