Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: L.A. Boat Show 2009

grads2112
    Has anyone heard anything about what companies will and won't be at the show this year? I would believe that as slow as boat sales are manufacturers might not want to pony up the money for the show. I was thinking about planning a trip down but if it is going to be a real small show I might rethink it.

shueman
    It's never a "small show"....come on down...

grads2112
    Is it going to be two full levels?

riverracerx
    I heard only the top level. Olympic and Meridian took up a pretty good footprint and they are gone now. I have heard a few West Coast builders are hurting big time right now too.

grads2112
    I'm not looking to get any rumors started, I would just like to know what West Coast builders will be there and which wont.

tjg
    look it up.....this is the internet afterall
    i checked it out the other day and it said that they will release the names of the manufacturers at a later date........maybe sometime in december/january.

grads2112
    I checked that link and when I clicked Exhibitor Listing it gave me a message saying "Please check back on January 23, 2009 for a complete listing of boat and accessory exhibitors", isn't that like one week before the show? I'd like to know before that who's going to be there. Normally at this time of year we start to hear rumblings of what new models are going to be at the show.

BADBLOWN572
    I talked to the SCMA about 3 weeks ago regarding the show. As of this point in time, it is scheduled to be a 7 day show versus a 10 day show. The show would be closed on Tues, Wed, & Thurs. It is also being planned as a single floor show with all exhibitors being upstairs. No news on who will and who won't be attending.

grads2112
    I talked to the SCMA about 3 weeks ago regarding the show. As of this point in time, it is scheduled to be a 7 day show versus a 10 day show. The show would be closed on Tues, Wed, & Thurs. It is also being planned as a single floor show with all exhibitors being upstairs. No news on who will and who won't be attending.
    Thanks for the good info! If you hear anymore lets us know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast