Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat rumours

Todd969
    Darrin did leave the company.
    Steve Warner is the man in charge.
    Morgan is the Managing editor.
    Derek, Judy and a few others write the articles and features.
    Russ and I are the sales team.
    Media Direction is in charge of all the internet stuff.
    The magazine is just fine and not I repeat NOT folding. It is going through some changes, but that's about it.
    When the new office location is finalized I'll post it up. In the mean time the general contact # is 928-764-1313

Prowler
    Why did Darrin leave when he just purchased it ?........kinda weird man.

John.
    awesome Todd! I think i need to renew my subscription.

grads2112
    How much is a full page ad? I have something in mind.

riodog
    Media Direction is in charge of the website??? I only know of 1 Media Direction and haven't heard from him in years.
    If this is so you should post it as it might just mean that some of us will renew our subscriptions. Loyalty means a lot to some of us.
    Rio->M.W.Fulton

Todd969
    Media Direction is in charge of the website??? I only know of 1 Media Direction and haven't heard from him in years.
    If this is so you should post it as it might just mean that some of us will renew our subscriptions. Loyalty means a lot to some of us.
    Rio->M.W.Fulton
    I only know of 1 and it's owned by Bob Brown.

3 daytona`s
    Darrin did leave the company.
    Steve Warner is the man in charge.
    Morgan is the Managing editor.
    Derek, Judy and a few others write the articles and features.
    Russ and I are the sales team.
    Media Direction is in charge of all the internet stuff.
    The magazine is just fine and not I repeat NOT folding. It is going through some changes, but that's about it.
    When the new office location is finalized I'll post it up. In the mean time the general contact # is 928-764-1313
    Several weeks ago and got this vague response from you about going down and checking voice mail. The rumor mill is going over on Performance I am telling you if you wish your still loyal customers may be best not hanging at SEMA and The IHBA and keep to business and if that is too much of a request than you are not going to succeed.These endevors need 24-7 attention and you do not even have people answering the phone.You are IMO doing everything wrong can possible.I do not know what your intent is but believe the current customers deserve an honest heads up,so they can make a decision of what to do.No more talk

Todd969
    Several weeks ago and got this vague response from you about going down and checking voice mail. The rumor mill is going over on Performance I am telling you if you wish your still loyal customers may be best not hanging at SEMA and The IHBA and keep to business and if that is too much of a request than you are not going to succeed.These endevors need 24-7 attention and you do not even have people answering the phone.You are IMO doing everything wrong can possible.I do not know what your intent is but believe the current customers deserve an honest heads up,so they can make a decision of what to do.No more talk
    I understand what you're saying. If you have questions I have not answered to your satisfaction, please send Steve@***boat.com or Morgan@***boat.com an e-mail.
    Todd

andy01
    I am very surprised at the interest this takes. I know if GM changes managers I don't get a letter about my trucks having a new manager where they where built. Or if Maytag gets a new sales rep I don't get a e-mail about it. So if my favorite boating mag gets a new window washer I could careless, unless my mag isn't in my mail box next month. Then I want to know where the services I paid for are. Otherwise I just figure it is like any other company and making changes. I say have a good time and keep making the improvements Hot Boat.
    Andy

TexasJet
    I had a interesting experience trying to get the "Classis Hot Boat" mag. I called the number in the add, got a "not working number" message. Soooo, I call the customer service number and leave a message for someone to call me back about the "Classic" mag. So far, no phone call. I guess I won't be buying that special addition.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast