Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat rumours

Havasu1986
    I had a interesting experience trying to get the "Classis Hot Boat" mag. I called the number in the add, got a "not working number" message. Soooo, I call the customer service number and leave a message for someone to call me back about the "Classic" mag. So far, no phone call. I guess I won't be buying that special addition.
    Here is your answer.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175598

Throttle
    I am very surprised at the interest this takes. I know if GM changes managers I don't get a letter about my trucks having a new manager where they where built. Or if Maytag gets a new sales rep I don't get a e-mail about it. So if my favorite boating mag gets a new window washer I could careless, unless my mag isn't in my mail box next month. Then I want to know where the services I paid for are. Otherwise I just figure it is like any other company and making changes. I say have a good time and keep making the improvements Hot Boat.
    Andy
    seems to be some true facts there... nice

cc322
    I am very surprised at the interest this takes. I know if GM changes managers I don't get a letter about my trucks having a new manager where they where built. Or if Maytag gets a new sales rep I don't get a e-mail about it. So if my favorite boating mag gets a new window washer I could careless, unless my mag isn't in my mail box next month. Then I want to know where the services I paid for are. Otherwise I just figure it is like any other company and making changes. I say have a good time and keep making the improvements Hot Boat.
    Andy
    I agree who really cares

riverracerx
    I am going to be in charge of ***boat next week. The week after that I will let Throttle be in charge. We will all take turns and then the forum can vote who did the best job.
    Who cares. As long as they stay in biz during these tough times and produce a quality product.
    Oh, and the message board is a privilege not a right. Just because they make a magazine doesn't mean they HAVE to run a message board. Hell, half the people on the boards don't buy the mag anyway. They are just here because it is free.

shueman
    I had a interesting experience trying to get the "Classis Hot Boat" mag. I called the number in the add, got a "not working number" message. Soooo, I call the customer service number and leave a message for someone to call me back about the "Classic" mag. So far, no phone call. I guess I won't be buying that special addition.
    For some odd reason, this is really phunie....:sleeping:

ultra27jay
    ***boat is the best.......merry christmas......

***boat has a magazine ???

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    ***boat has a magazine ???
    LOLOLOLO mmmm maybe a web site also

Kachina26
    as long as the topic is rumors.....
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bfs/955161720.html

grads2112
    as long as the topic is rumors.....
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bfs/955161720.html

I also heard a rumor there is a King impersonator.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast