Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

HTM Racing
    This is HTM's official response to various rumors and innuendo read on these message boards.
    1. There has never been a known case of an HTM delaminating, ever.
    2. Steve Coulombe does not spend $30,000.00 a month keeping his personal engine running.
    3. We do not know of an HTM old or new rolling or flipping over.
    4. HTM provides excellent warranty service to it's customers.
    5. HTM holds the documented speed record for a single engine stern drive at 143 mph.
    6. HTM is solvent and doing business we recently opened our second facility in Barstow, CA.
    HTM concentrates on building high performance boats that are reasonably priced we do not bash or spread rumors about our competitors. It would be easy to guess the authors of some of these messages. We invite anyone with questions to call or stop by one of our show rooms or better yet if you are in the neighborhood of Lake Castaic this weekend (Sept. 29-30) watch us race and you can see what it's all about without reading anyone else's opinion.
    We welcome all comments and inquiries!
    See you on the water!
    HTM Racing

Chet 17
    Its about time you stepped in. I was getting tired of all the bad vibes.....God I still Love my boat, 65 hrs and not a trouble to be found......
    Welcome to the Board, look forward to your input and good luck this weekend!!!!
    I'll be in havasu for the advantage regatta...Dont ask why..
    P.S. If Steves not spending 30K a month on one motor maybe you can spare a procharger and XR upgrade, to a loyal happy customer.
    Does'nt hurt to ask
    Thanks
    Daren

tahoe22
    HTM Racing - Welcome to the boards!
    I think the majority of the people that have frequented these boards have become edumacted enough thanks to a former poster named Jackass001 to know that when somebody starts bashing a manufacturer on his 1st or 2nd post, its likely to be either a disgruntled ex-employee, or a competitor trying to make brand X look bad.
    I dont know a lot about your boats but I can tell you we all really appreciate the manufacturers coming into these boards to answer questions about the products they build.
    Hope you can make it to the MFR OP6CL
    next summer in Parker & show off your guns! I for one would really like a test ride.
    Chris Moran

Craig
    Hey HTM Racing, how's the drag class going? I keep checking the IHBA board and never see a mention of it. I hope you guys come out to the Finals in Phoenix, I'll be there and would like to see you run, even if I have a competetors cat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Hell, I'd love to make a pass down the liquid quarter, but I only have one of them Bravo things on the back!!!
    Craig

Craig
    Originally posted by Craig:
    Hey HTM Racing, how's the drag class going? I keep checking the IHBA board and never see a mention of it. I hope you guys come out to the Finals in Phoenix, I'll be there and would like to see you run, even if I have a competetors cat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Hell, I'd love to make a pass down the liquid quarter, but I only have one of them Bravo things on the back!!!
    Craig

realitycheck
    HTM Racing, your input is appreciated and a long time coming. However, could you answer some important questions?
    1) Do you officially represent HTM?
    2) What is/are your name(s)?
    3) Why did you list a socal email address and not a hightorquemarine email address?
    Thanks

HTM Racing
    WE WILL BE AT LAKE CASTAIC, CA IHBA DRAG RACE THIS WEEKEND!!! HTM RACE TEAM WILL ALSO BE AT WORLD FINALS IN ARIZONA.. Originally posted by Craig:
    Craig

HTM Racing
    1) YES, WE ARE THE HTM FACTORY / RACING
    2) STEVE & LIA COULOMBE
    3) OUR ADDRESS SHOULD BE THERE, IF NOT, HERE IT IS AGAIN HTM@SOCAL.RR.COM

Tom Slick
    Glad to see that you guys posted on here about all of the B.S. that people have been saying about you and your company. My boat runs great, handles great and makes alot of other guys at the lake cry on the weekend when I lift the hatch and they see that they just got smoked by a single carb.
    Steve, sorry for not sending your timing light back. I just remembered that I have it and I will send it to you today, you'll have it tommorrow.

realitycheck
    Thanks for clearing that up and
    WELCOME!!!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast