Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: river hydro,s

bad influence
    the phd and the crd and the frg are all balanced in my boats, all i want to know is how big are your butterflys on that injector your going to run, and how many spark plugs do you have on that arias of yours, i,m thinking of switching up to 32 and 3 mags,,,,,,,

Caught N the Act
    My butterflies will be more then big enough at 200 MPH. Oh and my heads are billet 16 plug incase you're wondering. And I almost forgot, dual barrel valves and dual (coated) 1100 Enderle pumps. What are you running?
    Caught N the Act 225

bad influence
    200 mph ,,,,, thats it ,,,,, i thought you,d at least be up around 225 mph,,,shit i,ll be running that on gas unless i switch up to nitro and change my boat back to twin prop,s,,,,and how far apart are your stringers mines 30,, well i guess 200 not bad with those small butterflys,,,,,

Caught N the Act
    On GAS! I thought you are running the 10 liter on Methonal..... 200 on GAS, Not with the drag of dual rudders acting as a if your chute was deployed..... LOL. That's what you should run is dual props with a single the rudder in the middle! What you don't think bug-catcher butterflies are big enough? What are you running a barn door?
    Caught-N-the Act 225

bad influence
    if your dad taught me anything its more air,more fuel,70 over in the blower and more timing , o, and lets not forget the 85 or 90,s in the v-drive,and if the pile even starts it otta run,and i almost forgot you have to have a 2 speed,but i was thinkin about switchin up to a 5-speed,,,,,lol take a few progress pictures and put them up , i,m sure that boat looks wicked with that 8.3,,one of these days you,ll get some big butterflys and pump some real air in that motor,,how big is that motor anyway,,,,,

Caught N the Act
    Sounds like this motor is on kill..... I hope you bought a box of pistons and rods to take with you? How many nozzles are you running with those oversized butterflies? I hope more then 8...... I'm 32 with six high speeds and a 14 retro-helix..... What about you? I would but not mush to see other then primer. I will though, send you a shot of the transom for you since that's all you'll be seeing on the River!
    Stop by the Shop at your convenience.
    Oh, do you have any Sanger foot rests? I need a pair of them if you do.
    Caught -N- the Act 225

bad influence
    no foot rests,,,,how about an old seat belt, that should hold you in,you,ll be lucky if that boat even starts,i think you,ll be working on that thing trying to keep it running while i,m heading down to river to have a beer at the local bar,how far do you think you can go before you run out of alk,,i,m guessing 2 miles,better bring a two boat,,,,,

Very nice and interesting!!!!!

Caught N the Act
    no foot rests,,,,how about an old seat belt, that should hold you in,you,ll be lucky if that boat even starts,i think you,ll be working on that thing trying to keep it running while i,m heading down to river to have a beer at the local bar,how far do you think you can go before you run out of alk,,i,m guessing 2 miles,better bring a two boat,,,,,
    No foot rest... Thanks for checking. Yah, a seat belt is a good idea!
    I'd say you're right, about 2mls per gallon on average carrying 24gls.
    When did you take up drinking?
    Caught N the Act 225

bad influence
    in all honesty tad i went through 30 gallons in 6 miles in a total of about 15 min,,,,,add that up at about 422 a gallon and it was just getting to expensive for me,plus i like to take off up or dpwn river for an hour at a time and you ain,t getting far on 24 gal of alk,,and i dont drink and drive but it sounded good,,,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast