Thread: New Presidential Lemo

donzi5150
    It's going to get worse.........

LuckyDaze
    Isn't is supposed to be spelled Limo???

donzi5150
    Check the Urban Inner City Dictionary.......

Knotbad
    Check the Urban Inner City Dictionary.......You can find it at www.aryan-nations.org You ARE familiar with them aren't you?

donzi5150
    Nope.....never heard of it but thanks for coming to an absolute wrong conclusion for making fun of your president.....like you didn't and still don't make fun of Bush and anyone on the right.......Does that make you a WHITE Hater or a racist toward Whites? Remember when Quayle spelled Potato wrong and how the left bashed him but Obama said he had visited all 57 states in America......57 come on.....and where was your left bashing on that? :idea::idea::idea:
    And the basis of my comment......Obama is from Southside Chicago.....Urban Inner-city I am sure you agree.........did I say Black? No, but as most people know, the urban inter-city has developed a language not found many times in the Webster Dictionary and the Urban Inter-city is not just Black, it is all skin types, all races, all religions mixed together....so making a inner-city comment is not directed at one race or people it is an observation of a diverse group of people from a specific region who speak a certain way......so saying you speak like a Bostonian or New Yorker who has specific and unique words and dialect is a racist implication? I believe it is you that had the narrow mind and assumed something that was not!