Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not A Pontoon!!!

justfloatn
    Well last night the wife came out with it. She wants to sell the boat and get a pontoon. I'm on the fence. I don't have a "high performance" boat now, but it is a fun little boat to run around in and is a lot quicker than a pontoon
    But the thought of getting a TOON and rigging it with a LCD TV, LOUD STERIO, BBQ, ECT. sounds like a fun day at the lake.
    Should I fight it or give in to the TOON :idea:
    If I do get a TOON I am going to pull a second toy out of this deal v-drive, jet boat, hot-rod, :idea:

HDF WATERDOG
    Well last night the wife came out with it. She wants to sell the boat and get a pontoon. I'm on the fence. I don't have a "high performance" boat now, but it is a fun little boat to run around in and is a lot quicker than a pontoon
    But the thought of getting a TOON and rigging it with a LCD TV, LOUD STERIO, BBQ, ECT. sounds like a fun day at the lake.
    If I do get a TOON I am going to pull a second toy out of this deal v-drive, jet boat, hot-rod, :idea:
    I'm ready for a toon also. It ain't so bad.

Riveratz
    They are very comfortable and if you do it right you can still run 40-45mph with a 350 Mag which isn't that slow....

frosted tips
    If I do get a TOON I am going to pull a second toy out of this deal v-drive, jet boat, hot-rod, :idear a 19 daytona sterndrive cool choice

grads2112
    You didn't hear?...Pontoons are the recession's new hot boat.

carreraelite
    How about this one ....
    http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/733/153to9.jpg (http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=153to9.jpg)
    Hey.....Isn't That Grads At The Helm?? :idea: :idea:

TCHB
    We have a tripple toon with a 225 honda on the back and it will run close to the 50 mark.
    I put a jack plate. low water pick ups and some other pump up stuff.
    Love the boat and on the water many more hours than our old performance Howard boat.
    Great Havasu Boat

HammerDown
    ...Should I fight it or give in to the TOON... :idea:
    Replace the wife...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast