Thread: Anyone Got Pushrods for a 455 Olds Motor

cyclone
    My friend Opie needs a stock length set of pushrods for his 455. He's having trouble finding a set that don't cost an arm and a leg. Anyone got a set laying around that they aren't going to install?

SPECTRABRENT
    I have a complete 455 Olds.
    Brent
    818-635-5205

cyclone
    My friend just needs pushrods. He's about to assemble his own 455, but can't find any pushrods that dont cost 150-180 dollars. comp Cams has a nice cheap set, but they are back ordered and don't know when they'll have them in stock.

Wet Dream
    You might want to check with Mondello to see what they want for their restricted pushrods. Could be well worth it for the Olds.

cyclone
    i guess mondello wanted $150 for theirs. he's not looking to spend a fortune on the pushrods.

GlastronGuy
    What is the length on them? I don't remember if the ones I have (went with bigger cam and restricted pushrods) are the stock lentgth or not.

Omega21
    I'm probably going to have to go to custom pushrods on my 455...soooo I've got the stockers that came out of it. Nothin bent, engine ran fine other than a little knock. Turned out to be someone dropped the motor on part of the pan when they were putting it in the boat. The pan was hitting a rod bolt. Will have a set of connecting rods here too if someone needs them.
    todd
    tkohse@adelphia.net

squirts
    I have a complete set if your still intrested give me a call

cyclone
    ok he found a set. thanks guys.

ole war horse
    Cyclone, I have a complete set of push rods, rockers and everything else that goes with it and it has very low hours.