Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: hbjet what cut imp you got??

78Eliminator
    MissHBjet:
    Brad..the trailer is a clunker, but it works just fine for now. Getting a new trailer is in the plans along with everything else that has been done to the boat. One thing at a time. You guys need to stop spending money on the boat now. The thing is perfect. Use it and enjoy it. Buy a house now. Have a party and don't forget to invite me
    Just some fatherly advice.

HM
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    HBjet:
    they do match just fine when I'm rolling down the freeway. As for repainting it, I'm not about to spend any more money in this trailer. I had to put a new axle on it Thursday and have a bunch of other maintaince totalling 420 bucks. This trailer isn't even the right trailer for the boat. My hull is an 88, this trailer is a 74'. Don't ask my why they are together, but thats what the hull was sitting on when I bought it. As for 3k not being a problem after I spent 18k on a lake boat..... do you really think I just opened my check book and just sent 18k? **** man, I've had this boat since 99, and as of now, I have about 18k into it. So where are you going with this one Mr. AstroTurf!
    Speaking of AstroTurf, you said you've had your boat for 3 years, and you just now going to get new carpet....? Come on, you know you put that Astro Turf in the boat yourself, because it looks pretty new.... It's ok, we all do stupid shit, just some more stupid then others!
    HBjet actually I didn't. the newness of it is a testiment to how I maintain my boats. The only money I spent on the boat for 3 years was oil and gas oh yeah and some new tires for the trailer. Oh and that sticker on the dash. Other than that she is in those pictures just the way I bought it. Paint and everything. Oh damn. I lied I did by a new set of valve covers for it just after I bought it. My boat lives in dry storage under a cover when not in use.
    Omega You guys in Texas really know how to take care of your astroturf!!! Well, since you guys invented it, I guess you know how to manage it.
    HB, I bet if you put some of the astroturf on the bunks of your trailer, Omega would be cool wif dat.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Cant answer a simple question huh? you asked about my boat and you cant tell me what cut imp you have huh?? Blown, do you think the Colonel was packing a big unit?

HotHallet
    HB- Not that much dough to re-do your trailer if you just re-paint-re-wire, and re-bunk.

HM
    Blown 472:
    Cant answer a simple question huh? you asked about my boat and you cant tell me what cut imp you have huh?? From what Windy says, HB is uncut! LOL!

wrightnow
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    HBjet:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20pump001-med.jpg[/img]
    I figure you can tell by this photo the exact setup I have in my pump too, so there you go. Knock yourself out!
    HBjet when you gonna restore that ghetto ass trailer? a coat of paint will hide a world of sin. You might hit triple digits with a decent trailer. Love the sticker on the back too....
    Omega There are time that a good looking trailer is a must, like when your boat spends more time on it than the water or is it if you cant go fast look good trying...

HBjet
    Blown, what size impeller do you think I'm running? Come on, figure it out. 92mph @ 5600rpm. You know what power I'm pushing, and when I ran 92, it was about 105 degrees outside. If you still can't figure that out, then stop looking for more photo's of me, and start looking for the specs of my pump. Knowing your track record, it should be a breeze to find where I posted it.
    Come on now Blown, let's keep raising that post count with useless information!
    HBjet

78Eliminator
    HBjet:
    Come on now Blown, let's keep raising that post count with useless information!
    HBjet You kids need to stop. Somebody's going to end up crying.... wink

cyclone
    im laughing at the amount of wasted energy that Blown and Omega spend on trying antagonize HB. Maybe if they put a little of that energy into their boats then they might not be such angry little boaters. Bad Boater! No roost for you!

HBjet
    Well, after doing a little math, Blown has an average of 14 post a day, and he hasn't even been posting for a year, where I have an average of 5.5 posts a day, and I have been on here for over 2 years.
    Looks like he's doing what he does best, posting useless information. Dude, do you still have a job? Because you have a serious habit of posting WAY too much. Maybe if you spent less time posting, and more time rigging your fuel lines, and Omegas lines and wiring, you wouldn't have to be so jealous over me. Not only am I younger, have a newer boat, bigger motor, and I can still fill the boat up with thong clad woman..... Must be doing something right...... like not posting 14 times a day straight for 352 days!
    HBjet

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast