Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: hbjet what cut imp you got??

DogHouse
    cyclone:
    im laughing at the amount of wasted energy that Blown and Omega spend on trying antagonize HB. Maybe if they put a little of that energy into their boats then they might not be such angry little boaters. Bad Boater! No roost for you! The "angry little boaters club", I like it!

disco_charger
    Hey!!! I was the angry little boater, way before any of you punks!

Blown 472
    HBjet:
    Blown, what size impeller do you think I'm running? Come on, figure it out. 92mph @ 5600rpm. You know what power I'm pushing, and when I ran 92, it was about 105 degrees outside. If you still can't figure that out, then stop looking for more photo's of me, and start looking for the specs of my pump. Knowing your track record, it should be a breeze to find where I posted it.
    Come on now Blown, let's keep raising that post count with useless information!
    HBjet Well then that brings up and interesting point, if you are running a "b" cut then you are way down on power, as there is a single four ford with a 100 nos shot turning an "ab" at 5600 on the bottle making 600hp with the same set up you have so you tell me.
    OH and how many tech answers have you put up aside from take it to mpd, or dne. Dude
    [ July 11, 2003, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Blown 472
    HBjet:
    Not only am I younger, have a newer boat, bigger motor, and I can still fill the boat up with thong clad woman..... Must be doing something right...... like not posting 14 times a day straight for 352 days!
    HBjet Must get pretty pricey paying all them women to ride in your boat.
    You know hbjet I would stop busting your balls if you would just answer a question honestly but yet you throw up all these diversions that dont mean shit to anyone.
    That just tells me you have something to hide.
    You might think my stuff is junk but here is news flash I dont build my stuff to impress anyone, if you like it great if you dont I could give a ****.
    [ July 11, 2003, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

wrightnow
    HBjet [/qb][/QUOTE]Well then that brings up and interesting point, if you are running a "b" cut then you are way down on power, as there is a single four ford with a 100 nos shot turning an "ab" at 5600 on the bottle making 600hp with the same set up you have so you tell me.
    OH and how many tech answers have you put up aside from take it to mpd, or dne. Dude [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Hey Blown, Love the drama, it goes well with my morning coffee.
    But with a detailed 'B' cut impeller turning 5600 rpm, how much HP would it take to produce this? This is what I'm running and have not spent any time on a dyno so I have no HP numbers for my motor...

cyclone
    lets see here. HB Jet's got a tight, comepletely blueprinted pump turning a b-impeller 5,600 rpm..
    weather conditions: 100 plus degrees. check.
    hull condition: slight hook in the bottom and in full lake trim (seats, cup holders, 15 plus gallons of gas, etc.) check
    shoe: not set properly. check
    ride plate: in the ball park of where it should be. check.
    total dial-in time: zero. check.
    speed: 92 mph @5,600 rpm. not too shabby. any motor running in 100 plus degree heat will be down on power.
    i'd say he's right where he ought to be until he gets the setup dial-in correctly.
    by the way, i'm only turning 5,700 rpm's in the same conditions and i know for a fact how much power both motors make.
    try again blown. i think you're fishing for something that you're not gonna find anything but the obvious answer to- neither of us has put up bogus numbers.

Blown 472
    not fishing for anything, just asked a question plan and simple. Was reading another post and started wondering, no smoking gun.

wrightnow
    Blown 472:
    not fishing for anything, just asked a question plan and simple. Was reading another post and started wondering, no smoking gun. I know what you guys are running (HBjet & Cyclone) which I think Blown thinks is bullshit, So I was just looking to find out what are the HP numbers for my combintion?

HBjet
    Blown 472:
    Must get pretty pricey paying all them women to ride in your boat. Paying woman? Who the hell would do that? Looks like your reaching bad there Blown.
    Blown 472:
    You know hbjet I would stop busting your balls if you would just answer a question honestly but yet you throw up all these diversions that dont mean shit to anyone.
    That just tells me you have something to hide.
    You might think my stuff is junk but here is news flash I dont build my stuff to impress anyone, if you like it great if you dont I could give a ****. I don't think your stuff is junk, but I will pick apart your ride as you do mine. As for impressing someone with my boat, yeah, what I di is try to impress myself. I grew up going to Lost Lake and seeing lowered duallys pulling bad ass river rods. So, ever since I was 12 I wanted my lowered dually and bad ass Jet boat (also because I couldn't afford a Lamborghini at the time) So, at 19 I bought my dually with no help from parents, just hard work. Lowered it, bagged it, did a full custom interior stereo. Then at 23 I bought my boat and started working on changing that to what I had invisioned in my head as to what I wanted it to look like, and perform like. So, yes, I am trying to impress someone, ME.
    As for dodging your questions, you wanted the "uncorrected numbers" of my motor on the dyno right? Why does it matter, you still won't believe those numbers either.
    HBjet

Blown 472
    Never ripped on your ride I like your setup, I too have always digged on the lowered dually jet boat thang.
    Now why would I disput your measured numbers??

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast