Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Scoop (Cyclone's Scoop has nothing on this one)

HBjet
    565, thanks for all of that info!
    Everyone else..... I'm not getting a carbon fiber scoop. I just set the damn thing on there for the photo. I do want another scoop, but I think some of you don't read all of my posts and think I'm getting this one for my boat.
    Anyways!
    What about this one?

And for those who think I photoshopped it...

This scoop is off Dave's Dragester.
    HBjet
    [ July 27, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Johnwithjm
    HBjet:
    Johnwithjm:
    The carbon fiber scoops work very well but I am not a big fan of the look of them on a boat. I like the old school look of a fiberglass scoop. I do have scoops but I don`t know how to post pics on ***boat. I like the look of Cyclones scoop alot. Hey John, do you have a guy that also makes the carb trays for your scoop?
    HBjet Yes Hbjet I can help you out there also.

wrightnow
    Johnwithjm:
    HBjet:
    Johnwithjm:
    The carbon fiber scoops work very well but I am not a big fan of the look of them on a boat. I like the old school look of a fiberglass scoop. I do have scoops but I don`t know how to post pics on ***boat. I like the look of Cyclones scoop alot. Hey John, do you have a guy that also makes the carb trays for your scoop?
    HBjet Yes Hbjet I can help you out there also. John, If you have any pictures e-mail them to me and I will post them. I also would like to see them...
    Mark

wrightnow
    HBjet:
    superdave013:
    Randy, the question is why is your engine out of the boat and back at DNE?? Good question Dave!
    Here's why...

I hear ya....
    The twin may need to borrow your scoop, any problem?

BP is right. I've have the bottom done, but not a race prep, just the area of the hull that touches the water then I'm making a speed pass. Check out www.op6c.com in the jet section there I have a write-up on this process with a ton of photo's of flipping the boat over, etc.
    I'm going to try out a scoop just like Cyclones this weekend (right Wrightnow?) and see how it performs. I just put on this one to get the photo!
    Wet Dream, I love the ceramic coated headers. Never going to turn blue again, and they cool faster.
    HBjet

dgie
    HBjet I think it matches your shop very well

sanger mike
    HBjet:
    565, thanks for all of that info!
    Everyone else..... I'm not getting a carbon fiber scoop. I just set the damn thing on there for the photo. I do want another scoop, but I think some of you don't read all of my posts and think I'm getting this one for my boat.
    Anyways!
    What about this one?

This scoop is off Dave's Dragester.
    HBjet I like that scoop, never seen one of those. eek!

Froggystyle
    I had the third one down on my Daytona. Here is a pic.
    Looked big, but on the blower motor it wasn't that bad at all.

future boater
    HBjet

no those colors would never work with you current boat colors. ....just kiddin ya, looks different/unique.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I bet Dave loves it when you come into his shop. Always got some kind of crap he can sell you. HB you truly are a salesman dream come true. How many hp did Dave tell you it would give you?
    Omega

HBjet
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    I bet Dave loves it when you come into his shop. Always got some kind of crap he can sell you. HB you truly are a salesman dream come true. How many hp did Dave tell you it would give you?
    Omega Actually, Dave was busy working on a motor all day and I was mostly outside watching the work being performed on my hull. When we had to wait for coats to dry, and you see all sorts of crazy scoops around and you have your digital camera, and you have your motor sitting there...... Hmm, I'll just set a few of these on and take some photo's.
    I bet you think DNE has some huge showroom and I walk in saying I'll take one of everything!
    Sorry, no show room.
    Omega, got any pics of the new carpet yet?
    HBjet

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast