Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Scoop (Cyclone's Scoop has nothing on this one)

hboldno7
    Froggystyle:
    I had the third one down on my Daytona. Here is a pic.
    Looked big, but on the blower motor it wasn't that bad at all.
    Froggy, did you say there was a boat in the pic? eek!

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    here is a website w/ some scoops
    http://www.up22.com/scoopsw2.htm
    My dad has the second one down on his hydro. he still needs to get it painted. That paint was just a spray can coat so we could go to the lake.
    Dont know if pic will come out. damn these apples no right click button [IMG]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=23686&password=&sort=2&thecat= 524

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    I bet Dave loves it when you come into his shop. Always got some kind of crap he can sell you. HB you truly are a salesman dream come true. How many hp did Dave tell you it would give you?
    Omega Actually, Dave was busy working on a motor all day and I was mostly outside watching the work being performed on my hull. When we had to wait for coats to dry, and you see all sorts of crazy scoops around and you have your digital camera, and you have your motor sitting there...... Hmm, I'll just set a few of these on and take some photo's.
    I bet you think DNE has some huge showroom and I walk in saying I'll take one of everything!
    Sorry, no show room.
    Omega, got any pics of the new carpet yet?
    HBjet Hell no.....I don't even have a digital camera yet. Getting real tired of paying to get the pictures put on a CD. I have not taken any photos of it yet. I still need to get my seats back. Wrong time of year to get upholstery work done. I still bet DNE can hear the cash register rolling when he sees you coming.
    WTF....I thought DNE had a lab or something. Don't tell me he's working out of a shop or a garage??? And he better not be building them on the floor......you want me to send you some of the old astro turf? I think the brown would look bitchen with that blue boat of yours. I saved a small section for you.......Maybe I can use them for comparison when I finally get the done pics.
    Omega

You guys have it all wrong about dne. dave is a cool guy, no b.s. no surprises, and extremley professional.you make fools of yourselves when you come off talking sh*t when you know nothing about daves motors,shop,qualifications or what even goes into one of his motors. Your saying all this when you only have an opinion based on what you have seen here and the drama you create, Its really not cool to hide behind your computer and talk sh*t and possibly put the wrong ideas in others heads who want to have a motor built, keep it between you and others on the board.

Froggystyle
    hboldno7:
    Froggy, did you say there was a boat in the pic? eek! It's like a "Where's Waldo" but yes, look closely and you will find one.

HBjet
    Froggystyle:
    look closely and you will find one. You know Wes. I never wanted to admit it, but I've looked closely for a while now (since the first time you sent me those photos) and I have still yet to see a boat. Is this one of those photo's you have to study for a long time, and then you will see the boat?
    HBjet

sanger mike
    HBjet:
    Froggystyle:
    look closely and you will find one. You know Wes. I never wanted to admit it, but I've looked closely for a while now (since the first time you sent me those photos) and I have still yet to see a boat. Is this one of those photo's you have to study for a long time, and then you will see the boat?
    HBjet cross your eyes

WILDERTHANU54
    HBjet:

WHO MAKES THIS SCOOP??????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345