Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 460 rebuild - GS marine ???

82SleekCraft
    Hey guys,
    Just had a few laughs on the 454 rebuild saga argue that I just had to post this one wink .
    Can anybody recommend a shop who will do a good 460 rebuild? LOL.
    Lighten up, guys. boxed

HBjet
    GS Marine will treat you right! I highly recommend them! And for pump work, go to Tom Papp Racing or send your pump out to Hi-Tech Performance. Duane will do you right!
    Hope this helps
    HBjet

HammerDown
    HBjet:
    GS Marine will treat you right! I highly recommend them! And for pump work, go to Tom Papp Racing or send your pump out to Hi-Tech Performance. Duane will do you right!
    Hope this helps
    HBjet HB...you feeling alright? Fever maybe...lol.
    PS..(Tom Papp and Duane ) get my vote for the above.

HBjet
    HammerDown:
    HB...you feeling alright?Yeah, I just want to make sure I don't piss anyone off, and I believe the customer would be happy!
    HBjet

HammerDown
    HBjet:
    HammerDown:
    HB...you feeling alright?Yeah, I just want to make sure I don't piss anyone off, and I believe the customer would be happy!
    HBjet You don't want to "piss anyone off"...F-Them!
    Hey HB...if you have the desire to refer MPD and DNE for a place for some locals and thoses that don't mind traveling to get there work done, than just do it...It's not like your giving them (Bad) advice...heck if they were in my area with there reputation, I'd sure be using them...just as if Duane or Papp were in my area....
    Any GOOD advice is worth sharing.

HBjet
    Well, I have no problem with recommending the shops I use (as you can tell) but I find it funny that some people get on my shit about that. Look, I only recommend them because I haven't heard of ONE unhappy customer. Now how is that? We have heard of unhappy customers from GS and a few others, but can someone point out ONE unhappy customer from MPD or DNE? Can they?
    I've yet to see one, but still, people think they don't know what they are doing.
    I find it funny. Besides, I'm at the point to where as long as my boat hauls ass, who gives a shit about anyone elses. I don't mind helping out my friends that I have made through this forum, but I'm done recommending for a while.
    HBjet

HBjet
    riodog:
    HB, you're getting to be as sarcastic and smartassed as me.lol. How do you stand yourself?
    Michael Just fine! BTW, what does that daytona look like again? You never answered my question on the colors? I want to know so when I pass you, I know it's you!
    HBjet
    [ May 18, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

post the pic. i want to see it, im a daytona fan.

HBjet
    I've seen this one before!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/20Daytona_4_Sale-med.jpg[/img]
    and these I've had for a while
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2019Daytona-2.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2019Daytona.jpg[/img]
    So I take it that 120mph is GPS verified? Also, do you run her at Lost Lake? If it runs 120, then you should win a lot if not most of the races.....
    HBjet

Kwicherbichen
    82SleekCraft:
    Hey guys,
    Just had a few laughs on the 454 rebuild saga argue that I just had to post this one wink .
    Can anybody recommend a shop who will do a good 460 rebuild? LOL.
    Lighten up, guys. boxed If Tom Papp can't do it he knows a guy that can. I can't remember the guy's name but he's suppposed to be some Ford guru. Call Tom if only to ask questions (909) 734-4606

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast