Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jet boat for sale, buy it man!!!!! I'll even throw in the trailer!

HOOTER SLED-
    CHECK OUT THESE PICS. REPLY IF INTERESTED. HBJET MOVED THE PICS FOR ME> THANKS MAN
    Going once, going twice.
    Someone buy it, I need some funds to do some things to my new boat.
    Thanks, Jason
    [ February 25, 2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: HOOTER SLED- ]

HBjet
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC002461.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC002441.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC002363.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC002391.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC00241.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC002431.JPG[/img]
    There you go! Good Luck selling it.
    HBjet

So how much for the boat?

cyclone
    that's a pretty cool boat. good luck! what are you building now?

Duke
    what year?
    how much?

HOOTER SLED-
    HBjet,
    Thanks bro for moving those pics for me. As for anyone who's interested, grab a beer and some popcorn, here's the skinny on the boat. Let me tell my unfortunate story. So I'm in the process of lookin for a new(er) boat right(around August 2002). I was back and forth on new or used. I'm also trying to get ready to buy a home, so I decide to go used. I finally found something. So I'm in the process of getting the money thing/registration thing situated for the sale. Well, in the mean time, obviously it's the middle of Summer, and my ass is not sittin home when I still got a boat in the driveway. So the last couple of weekends I take the thing out(after FINALLY getting the new carb dialed in), as luck would have it, the damn mother **** stupid shit boat takes a shitter on me!!! Anyhow.......................

HOOTER SLED-
    ............ I'm cool though, I think I scored a great newer boat. I didn't lose any time on the lake at the end of Summer. As for the old boat, the one in the pics above, here's the deal. I think I spun a main bearing. As soon as it took a shit, I cut the engine and got towed in. It will fire up, but it has a rattling sound(not a knocking sound) in the block. ????? So I don't know. I thought about going through the motor, but by that time, daddy was already rollin in the new one. So before this happened, I WAS gonna ask $5500 for it. I've probably put almost twice that into it(not that it matters, you never get it back). Is that a fair price originally? I'll knock some off because of the motor thing. What do you guys think?? Opinions please. Be careful, don't hurt my feelings, I'm still sensitive. HA HA
    I think that someone whos got connections or could do the work themself could score on this. Here is...................

HOOTER SLED-
    ...........the list of goodies on the boat:
    Most of the stuff has been replaced in the last few years by me
    1975 18.5 California Closed Bow
    (I stole it from my pops a few years back. He bought it with 10 hours on it in 1975)
    -455 Olds(mild cam/stock heads and intake)
    -Extra set of heads
    -New Edelbrock 650 w/elec choke
    -Jacuzzi WJ w/Hydraulic Place Diverter(the pump was rebuilt 3 seasons ago, I think? I need to check)
    -Glenwood polished log manifolds/risers
    -MSD 6AL ignition box (I may want this)
    -Dual batteries w/switch
    -Pioneer CD deck w/ 4 6X9's(the stereo is wired for an amp, subwoofer box goes great under bow, it hits hard because it's hollow, it bumps with 4 6X9's and the power of the stereo alone!!)
    -Newer Interior and carpet(about 2 seasons old)
    -Keel stringer and floor just replaced(last May)
    -Polished gauge bezels
    -Trailer repainted/wired(last season)
    -New tires(last season)
    -Bearings and bunks have been replaced
    -I just color sanded and buffed it out last season
    -I had the pimp daddy brown trim clear coated(It brightened it up a little)
    I think that is mostly it. I'm kind of new to the boards. I finally registered after checking it out for a while. Everyone seems pretty cool. I appreciate the opinions and help. I may or may have run into some of you out on the water. Spread the word. New cash for the new boat would help.
    Thanks again, Jason

HOOTER SLED-
    HBjet,
    Thanks bro for moving those pics for me. As for anyone who's interested, grab a beer and some popcorn, here's the skinny on the boat. Let me tell my unfortunate story. So I'm in the process of lookin for a new(er) boat right(around August 2002). I was back and forth on new or used. I'm also trying to get ready to buy a home, so I decide to go used. I finally found something. So I'm in the process of getting the money thing/registration thing situated for the sale. Well, in the mean time, obviously it's the middle of Summer, and my ass is not sittin home when I still got a boat in the driveway. So the last couple of weekends I take the thing out(after FINALLY getting the new carb dialed in), as luck would have it, the damn mother **** stupid shit boat takes a shitter on me!!! Anyhow.......................
    Damn, double post
    [ January 20, 2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: HOOTER SLED- ]

jawdrop Dam, how much for the G*d D*m boat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast