Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know how to contact "BBC502"

DUCKY
    He has a set of logs for BBC that I want to look at. Thanks guys!

MikeC
    Hey Ducky, were ya been on Friday Nite's? Come on up to Lake Pleasant and tell us who won! Also tell your brothers to grow up and get back in a V8, enough with the dingy's!
    :-)
    MikeC

DUCKY
    Gonna be working on mine this weekend, maybe I will make it up there soon. When do you guys run, anyways? and where? Chad is still looking for a replacement boat. And I have told him to stop playing with his dingy, but he never listens....
    [ October 01, 2002, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

BBC502
    I know how you can contact him-wblies@sundt.com how's that for service.

Jordy
    What do you do for Sundt BBC?
    Jordy

MikeC
    Duck,
    Some of the fella's get up as early a noon! I've been rolling in about 5:00 wich is way to late anymore, since the Sun is down at about 6:30 ish and earlier every day. I'm thinking we should change it to every other Friday, starting with the first Fri of the month. The water has been kinda on the rough side, but I'm sure soon enough it'll be like glass. Anyway, tell your bro's I said high and I'll try and stop by Chads house for a beer and antaginize him about "V-Dives" some, that'll get him going.
    Later
    MikeC
    Hope to see ya's out there at 10 boat ramp this week.

SLO POKE
    He is hard to get his down load speed is as slow
    as his Ultra ha ha!

BBC502
    Hi Jordanpaulk,
    I'm presently working as a Senior project Superintendent for the Tempe office, Commercial Division. My next job is in Avondale as PM (starts mid-Oct.). The project is design/build City hall, Library, Court hall and Police station. Why do you ask?
    P.S. SLO POKE knows I don't own an Ultra, They are nice boats but I still love my Miller boat and Miller lite.........Bill

Jordy
    I was just curious as I have dealt with Sundt and other heavy construction companies for years, but on the dirt side. My dad works for Empire and I have worked for FNF, Red Mountain Machinery and Majestic Equipment. 3/4 of the people at FNF started off at Sundt playing in the dirt.
    Jordy

SLO POKE
    You are still old & slow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast