Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

Petrofied
    flathead:
    Hey! I know how Red Darrin can go to Da Reevar every other weekend on 50 bucks!! Just call all O' yer friends and tell'em to meet ya on the sand bar at ten o'clock, then tow yer boat to yuma, park it in Vic's back yard. Then go to Da Reevar with Vic on his pontoon. Eat his food, drink everybody elses beer and then do it all over again the next day! That way it saves boat gas, and Ya Can't race something Ya didn't drive. Are you who I think you are??

moneysucker
    Petrofied:
    flathead:
    Hey! I know how Red Darrin can go to Da Reevar every other weekend on 50 bucks!! Just call all O' yer friends and tell'em to meet ya on the sand bar at ten o'clock, then tow yer boat to yuma, park it in Vic's back yard. Then go to Da Reevar with Vic on his pontoon. Eat his food, drink everybody elses beer and then do it all over again the next day! That way it saves boat gas, and Ya Can't race something Ya didn't drive. Are you who I think you are??

moneysucker
    Come on Mrs. Petrofied. Call your husband if you don't. Hey flat head, good to see you finally made it on line, Flat top didn't work out, Hugh?

Smacktalker
    Flattop is absolutely right about Red Darrin!! It takes money to use your own toy's!! But it free when you use someone else's!!

Petrofied
    Well that's who I thought it was, geez..... It was suppossed to be a secret. Apparently Skee isn't too good at keeping those. So what are you doing Sucker? Are you home yet or still up North?

Petrofied
    Oh, by the way I think you should take the one with the boyfriend. I like her. Besides, didn't she get a new job?? She can pay your way on the lake

moneysucker
    I am sitting at my house , I am having a hard time getting motivated to do anything.

Petrofied
    I'm bored too... Hey I know, we could pick on Darrin somemore! What happened to flathead? One post, then "poof" he's gone.
    It's okay pooh, I'll just go now.....

Smacktalker
    Okay, what else can we say about him?

Petrofied
    well, well, well... if it isn't smacktalker. I think you've said about all you can say!
    By the way, your boat says hi!