Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: need boat hull without motor

Doug H.
    looking for a boat 18-21ft without motor but has interior, set up for BBC. thanks, doug.

BigBoyToys
    This boat will be available for sale minus engine after Memorial Day Weekend.

$3500.00 minus motor.
    [ May 22, 2003, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

GlastronGuy
    Someone posted a link to this over on Banderlog. Could end up getting too expensive.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=31270

Tee
    Doug,
    Sent you a mail with a couple pics.
    Tee

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    My buddy is sell his 1980 Kachina. Its 18ft with origional getcoat. It has a berkliey pump,new autometer guager(with new wiring),new cables(just installed and never seen water),new frame for interior(just needs to be covered),freshly painted trailer,new trailer wiring,new trailer bunks with carpet,and new lights. He bought this boat from my other buddy but never finished it. I would consider this boat to be a one owner boat since he never took it out yet. He cant finish it because he is buying a new house.He wants $2500 firm.I will post pics later. If you are interested or have any questions please email me. I will post pics tonight.

Jet Hydro
    WOW is that a stinking Jet Hydro ....lol...
    BTW...I`v got an Earl Smith Texas Tunnel that I would sale for $1000.00 Boat only no trailer and or motor/pump. These are pretty fast boats weighing in at just under 300lbs. I bought it to cut up and use the bottom on another project but just cant bring my self to do it...
    [ May 22, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    I bought it to cut up and use the bottom on another project but just cant bring my self to do it... Why don't you just cut up the Jet Hydro and use the Texas Tunnel to run? It's a much faster hull then that hydro will ever be. Just an idea since you have the hull.
    HBjet

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Jet Hydro:
    WOW is that a stinking Jet Hydro ....lol...
    BTW...I`v got an Earl Smith Texas Tunnel that I would sale for $1000.00 Boat only no trailer and or motor/pump. These are pretty fast boats weighing in at just under 300lbs. I bought it to cut up and use the bottom on another project but just cant bring my self to do it... Texas tunnel boats will throw you out eek! You need a pump rachet or a jetaway on those boats. I hihgly would not recommend one of those for a lake set up.They are strickly race hulls! Not to step on anyones toes I just think they are unsafe lake boats. Theyre just too light. My buddy has one and it is flimsy as hell eek! eek!

Jet Hydro
    HBjet:
    Jet Hydro:
    I bought it to cut up and use the bottom on another project but just cant bring my self to do it... Why don't you just cut up the Jet Hydro and use the Texas Tunnel to run? It's a much faster hull then that hydro will ever be. Just an idea since you have the hull.
    HBjet When you know what your talking about I`ll listen to ya, until then why don't you go try to get big money out of your used up Summit motor parts HBjet!
    I read a lot of other boating boards, it`s funny how many people bitch about you and a few others on ***boat.net People are getting tired of it HB it`s get`s old!
    It`s really sad that you have nothing better to do then talk shit in every topic I see you in...
    You know something I really don't like your boat either but you sure don't see me posting in every topic that your flippen name`s in talking shit on your boat do ya??
    Grow up, I`m tired of hearing your winning ass all the time.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    Texas tunnel boats will throw you out eek! You need a pump rachet or a jetaway on those boats. I hihgly would not recommend one of those for a lake set up.They are strickly race hulls! Not to step on anyones toes I just think they are unsafe lake boats. Theyre just too light. My buddy has one and it is flimsy as hell eek! eek!
    396 Yes they are used as a race boat and people have been known to be spit out when you loose a motor or power to the pump... What jet boat doesn't spit you out at 100+mph when that happens?
    I`v never heard of a Texas tunnel spitting anyone out at 65 or 70mph for that matter.
    You need a pump ratchet or a jetaway on any jet boat that you plan to go fast in. How fast is fast ???
    I would say any boat that goes 65+ should have jetaway... just my $.02 wink

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast