Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When is FC4?

FuelInMyVeins82
    I think all you guys need to make a trip down to Yuma this year. If we had a hotel it would be perfect. Hook up the RV and roll down.
    Hey as long as its not "invite only" who knows maybe ill RSVP

I know im beating a dead horse, but I still would like to see a GIGANTIC ***boat bash with all hotrod jet and v-drive guys. I think it could be fun.We can call it "wanna be racers" challenge #1

Dogballs
    YUMA sounds like the place and Wanabe Racers shall be the name, hell I know that fits me to the T. This trip will only be for the hardcore because accomodations at Lake Martinez are limited. Maybe we can get this thing going and start signups on a thread right now so it will be the largest jet/vdrive deal yet.
    P.S. If you are looking for an invite your not invited! :rollside:
    When would be the best date for this event?

RCB19
    I know im beating a dead horse, but I still would like to see a GIGANTIC ***boat bash with all hotrod jet and v-drive guys. I think it could be fun.We can call it "wanna be racers" challenge #1
    We're having the first meeting today at the green pond arent we???

all this drama when there's really nothin stopin us from "running into each other" out on the water , some where sometime.

We're having the first meeting today at the green pond arent we???
    ill be at the ramp around noon.

moneysucker
    I've had a couple guys from that area call me about doing Ford engine work for them. One stopped by the shop about 3 months ago with his Daytona. VERY NICE! He told me they hang with a bunch of CHP guys that take the radar heads out of their cars and clock boats at 120+(theirs). I just stood there and nodded my head. I will be there sometime this coming year to find out for myself what goes on south of beautiful, downtown Blythe. I'll be reading the posts to see when. RR
    We hava a radar gun too. Even on busy holiay weekends the water always gets perfect for passes just before dark. When the racing is done float back down river to the bar (Hot rod boats should only go up river. If we plan it on an off weekend, There are full hook up spaces available at Hidden Shores down river and they even have a nice man made beach right by the dam. There is Av gas at the pump at Martinez and also a ton of no hook up rv area between the bars (Fishers and Martinez) under the treees at the old airstrip. (within Walking distance of both bars) I would say wait until the IHBA and NJBA schedules are finalized to pick a date. probably during the months that IHBA is in TX or Georgia. I think a gathering here would be perfect. We are very limited on big boats. Once people upgrade to one, they go up river with the cool kids and pee in our water. I think a get together in Yuma (martinez) is a great idea. I just don't want to see any of you low life scumbag wanna be racers around my house out there. Oh, who am I kidding, there is a bar at both launch ramps, you won't get far from there in the evenings I am sure.

RCB19
    Still the one next to Marina West??

yeah, but dont tell anyone, this is for special people only.

RCB19
    yeah, but dont tell anyone, this is for special people only.
    Opps! Sorry I broke the code section 12 article 243.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast