Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAD DAY FOR ME AND MY SOUTHWIND

hd&boatrider
    It is a sad day. My brother kept bugging me to buy my Southwind that I had purchased from ERIC455 and I finally gave in. I did not want to sell it to him but felt that he would take excellant care of it. The boat is running great and is shiny as hell. I bought it to use as a "fun" boat on the river when I did not feel like going out on the lake. The feeling you get running a jet boat is second to none. I am going to miss it very much. My brother will be running it mostly at Lake Naciemento/San Antonio lakes as he lives in the Salinas area. If any of you see him out there make sure to let him know I expect him to take care of it and most of all have fun.
    Should I get me another jet or just upgrade my other boat to one of those 25 Howard Bullets?

Backtanner
    Maybe eric would be interested in selling that Eliminator? I bet it's turnkey by now!

Blown 472
    RiverDave:
    I think one of those 25 bullets is a better choice, but what do I know? wink
    Put some HP in it, and you'll be wondering what ya ever saw in a berkeley.
    RD This coming from a guy with a stern drive and flat cam.

hd&boatrider
    Backtanner:
    Maybe eric would be interested in selling that Eliminator? I bet it's turnkey by now! I am sure Eric would have something to sell me....Our transaction turned out good for everyone involved. Even HavasuBarney

hd&boatrider
    RiverDave:
    I think one of those 25 bullets is a better choice, but what do I know? wink
    Put some HP in it, and you'll be wondering what ya ever saw in a berkeley.
    RD It is not a choice between the Howard or another jet boat....of course there is no compaison RD--If I do bite the bullet (pun intended) then another jet boat is out of the question. That Howard is going to cost some serious dollars and hopefully would be my last boat

bordsmnj
    isn't GT selling his Howard with quad rotors and all that Hp? something about it having to much power?

bordsmnj
    Tom,one boat and one bike???? Are you feeling alright?is everything cool? yuh got me worried about yuh.

Kilrtoy
    BORDSMNJ,
    Love those pics at RD house...... wink eek! idea smile_sp

hd&boatrider
    bordsmnj:
    isn't GT selling his Howard with quad rotors and all that Hp? something about it having to much power? If I remember correctly he will be pulling the engine out of it and selling just the hull. I would probably have one built from the ground up. My color scheme would be different from his although I think that boat looks awesome.

hd&boatrider
    bordsmnj:
    Tom,one boat and one bike???? Are you feeling alright?is everything cool? yuh got me worried about yuh. Everything is fine...lol I just get anxious and go do different things every now and then. I really only need the one bike anyhow. Who knows maybe I change my mind and go get a custom chopper made....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast