Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno Day at Westech Results

bordsmnj
    Alright! Nice frickin' job. So when's it gonna get wet? I'll bet randy's gonna spend way more money then he origanally intended..... seeing these pics makes me wish i had the money to build another jet. cry

tom b
    hey, Randy
    notice who's engine Dave was wrenching on while you were there, he's finally got mine in the engine room assembling it. looks like i should have mine together for memorial,i hope. i stopped by dne today also but i guess they were out to lunch, was gonna show dave this article and see if he thinks he can get these kind of #'s out of my small block ha ha. this 502 looks nice, mine started out as a crate motor now you see what has happened to it. maybe see some of you guys this weekend at dne, even though you don't know who i am

HBjet
    HAHA Disco! Your too funny!
    TomB, yeah, we saw your motor, and it looks very nic so far. We where there just before they went to lunch. Dave is thinking you will be at 700hp, and knowing Dave, he always hits his mark! Your boat is going to haul ass too.
    Good thing my boat has a lot of blue in it. A NOS bottle will go nicly with the rest of the boat!
    HBjet

sidewound
    WOA!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's BADSS!!!!!!!!!
    Good thing I live on a small lake in Iowa or I'd have a complex. Very Impressive stuff.
    The shop pics were sweet. I have to push away from the computor now. That wall of engines is givin me a CHUBBY.
    Peace Man
    CESAR
    [ May 09, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: sidewound ]

Infomaniac
    That is amazing HP!! Congrats.
    That is only 50 HP less than a Reher Morrison 14:1 single dominator 509.

Johnwithjm
    Those are good numbers cyclone. I see your running AFR heads they worked great for me.

woodster
    Hey cyclone congrats.. What HP did u start out with when u picked up that crate motor? Youve got me thinking since i have a 410 Hp 502 that needs some serious help.

bp
    cyclone, good job on that piece. it's always fun at westech; you never really know what you'll see around those shops!
    speaking of that, you didn't explain the story of the 698 boat. maybe some observers believe it is yours? i expect to see that thing on the rope in june just hangin' out...

Bense468
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that 698 boat is Copelands? Or was

bp
    Bense468:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that 698 boat is Copelands? Or was no, it was never clay's boat. he drove the other HOH boat for marilyn for awhile, then parted ways after the 2000 season. this (698)was the first HOH boat; the one paul and marilyn currently race is the second.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast