Thread: Fedex

Snorider
    Sorry, just venting about how badly fedex screwed up my pump parts.
    Got the box, and it looked like it was through a war... the grease tube was smashed, a dowel pin missing, and worst of all... my brand new aggressor diverter was scratched to hell on the reverse nozzle and it wouldnt go up or down...
    Now i gotta send it back to HTP and wait for another one cry cry cry

Sleek-Jet
    Was that Fed-Ex ground or Fed-Ex regular (overnight)?
    The Fed-Ex ground boys are F***ed up. I order a part for my cutlass a few months ago. It took two weeks to get delivered, then the delivery guy just drops it off at someonelse's house because he couldn't find my address. The gut that lived there brought it over, now thats service. burningm

Snorider
    ground. I didnt feel like paying for fedex air on 85lbs of parts...

HammerDown
    The box of goods I got from Fed-X looked like they kicked it all the way to my house! yuk

Snorider
    Hah - must be something about these PA fedex drivers and pump parts....

Well, I'll tell ya rite now if my package comes damaged today, I'm going to kick his ass all the way back to the the ****in truck! devil devil Maybe we need to tell Duane at HTP to ship'em UPS or US mail, fedex sucks burningm

Aqua Boogie1
    Hey snorider, I've been at Fed Ex for almost ten years and I can tell you that packages do take a beating, but mostly by the conveyer belts that they travel on. I work at the Oakland airport hub and just to tell you, we move about 165,000 packages just out of oakland in a 24 hr. span. Now you mention ground, that company was bought by us and was RPS delivery before it became fed ex ground, so they do suck alittle. The company is in the process of cleaning it up, to recieve better service to the customer. Also, when ever sendind heavy boxes, try to always package them as strong as possible, and they'll get there in good shape. When recieving, ask for for a stronger box or small crate for things of that size and wieght.......just alittle info..

78Eliminator
    We sell antiques on ebay and I would say that fedex RUINS shit about 50% of the time. They suck. You get what you pay for.

JetBoatRich
    Did this guy deliver it, if so give him a break

Sorry to hear the bad news, hope you get it worked out.