Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: progress...

cyclone
    "Who is not being nice?? I am just asking. I did not come on line talking about big dyno numbers."
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_0257-med.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_0256-med.JPG[/img]
    is that enough talk for you blown472?

Blown 472
    And this tells me what?? Never mind you are missing the point all together.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    And this tells me what?? Never mind you are missing the point all together. Blown, you know that you're my nigga, but I am missing the point too. Are you asking the boy what the boat redlines at in the boat attached to the pump? or are you asking about some GPS numbers? I can understand that cyclone would not want to stand on it the first few times out because he just dumped so much money into it and maybe the water conditions. I am the type of guy (and I bet you are too) that will take it out and beat ths shit out of it like a red haired step child all day long the first day, but that's just not everyone's style.....

cyclone
    blown472- since you're so bent on knowing how my boat runs why dont you just come out to Elsinore on sunday?

78Eliminator
    cyclone:
    blown472- since you're so bent on knowing how my boat runs why dont you just come out to Elsinore on sunday? He lives in the midwest.....

cyclone
    well i guess that makes it easy for him to talk shit then. gotta love the internet. lol

78Eliminator
    cyclone:
    well i guess that makes it easy for him to talk shit then. gotta love the internet. lol but he will be at op6...

Blown 472
    cyclone:
    well i guess that makes it easy for him to talk shit then. gotta love the internet. lol Your right I am talking shit, you post numbers on some almost 800 hp motor that "pulls realy hard" but yet you cant see to remember what the tach says, funny thing bout jets is they will go to full rpm as fast as you can mash the gas.
    So let me get this right, you put your boat in, idled around all day and never once stood on it to see how the holeshot was?? so how would you know you are having shoe and ride plate issues?? You see my friend you are the one talking shit as you have talked your way around in a big ol circle dancing around the topic at hand.
    I never questioned your engine building, you post some dyno sheet to me means jack shit, but yet with your mpd preped b cut bronze imp you cant seem to post tach numbers, speed numbers dont me shit to me either as everboat is diff and the numbers will be diff.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Power to the FORD'S!!!!!

Infomaniac
    Most people do not trust dyno sheets.
    They have been abused too many times by engine builders trying to one up each other. I operated dynos for a number of years. When computer data was incorporated, the numbers are easily fudged.
    Also abused by the dyno people themselves generating 650.00 per day business. If you send too many people away dissapointed in their dyno numbers, it is not good for business.
    When someone makes a claim of extraordinary power from their engine it is easily backed up when put in a jet boat. The impeller, RPM, Speed etc, has over the years been calculated to HP and is very accurate.
    On my last project I expected lower than other engine builder's claims of HP on the dyno. My proof would be how fast the boat went. Sure is strange an engine with that much less power went faster than theirs.
    To sum it up, folks are waiting on the in the boat performance numbers to back up the dyno numbers. No need to get impatient on anyone's part.