Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's the cheapest place to buy a Place...

JetBoatN
    Diverter? I still have awhile before winter ends but would like to install a hydraulic place diverter on my Glastron (12JE) in the spring. CP Performance sells a complete kit for @ $700.00. Is this a fair price? Can you buy a complete kit for a cheaper price elsewhere? Thanks for your help!

mcshriver
    That's Where I bought mine, But I thought it was cheaper then, I think a little over 600.00, but that was a few years ago. I know CP is cheaper than direct from place, Get the trim indicator kit also, (very handy)

JetBoatN
    mcshriver:
    That's Where I bought mine, But I thought it was cheaper then, I think a little over 600.00, but that was a few years ago. I know CP is cheaper than direct from place, Get the trim indicator kit also, (very handy) Thanks for the reply. Did you install the kit yourself?

Froggystyle
    CP is cheaper, but for my money I would choose Rex for the service and committment to the sport. Talk to Mike, tell him you are on the forums, and see what he can cut you off a piece for.
    As I said on the blower post... customer service goes a long way with me, and I have NEVER been let down by Rex.
    Squirts up!
    Wes

ChetCapoli
    Hey jetboatn,
    Give ted a call at C.B.M. in syracuse, (877) JET PUMP, he'll take care of ya.
    CHET

GlastronGuy
    Since your in CA I'd try Walt at Walt's Hot Boats. I think he was around $625.
    [ January 14, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

Cole
    I not real familiar with pumps...but i have a place diverter with the manual shifter..it is for the jacuzzi pump though,i dont know if that helps you out at all let me know Cole

Purchased mine hydraulic PD from "jetboatperformance.com", talk to Tom or Rhonda. Service a year after the sale continues to be exceptional (I buy most all of my boat needs through them because of their exceptional service) - need I say more and I'm an out-of-state buyer!

Unchained
    Hi-Tech Performance has some good pricing on Place Diverters.
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/Parts.HTM

76 Sleekcraft
    I agree with "Unchained".
    I just got mine yesterday. Although mine is a manual set up, he has both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast