Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the cheapest place to buy a Place...

BrendellaJet
    Im getting my diverter for $250 bucks! Its a knock off though, not sure if they were made legally or not. The $250 is for a brand new unit, but does not include the control cable or the handle. If people are interested, I will let the guy know and see if he is interested. If so I will post his contact info for all to use.

diggler
    BrendellaJet:
    Im getting my diverter for $250 bucks! Its a knock off though, not sure if they were made legally or not. The $250 is for a brand new unit, but does not include the control cable or the handle. If people are interested, I will let the guy know and see if he is interested. If so I will post his contact info for all to use. I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

mcshriver
    I think everyone has their favorite place for parts, Froggystyle likes REX but I on the other hand had bad experiences with customer support at rex and Scott Price at CP (co-owner) has helped me immensly, Still does not matter where you buy it because places directions are very thorough, I highly advise the guage kit and steering wheel switch (be sure to get the diode kit also if you opt for the steering wheel switch because the switch contacts cannot handle the back EMF and will arc, shortening the life of the switch)

mcshriver
    I also think regardless of what company you deal with, talking to an owner always helps for obvious reasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12