Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: H2O Level at Blythe

clownpuncher
    Looking to go out on Friday, if the water level is good. I know Thrusdays are typically low. I live 1 1/2 hours away and this will be the first trip in two years. WTF is that? BTW, I posted in Jets cause I know not too many of the Rodney-Dangerfield-boat guys go to Blythe.

Bense468
    I am pretty sure Friday is the low day there clown. Last year all the fridays were really Low.

clownpuncher
    Sumbitch! Thanks Bense. Tuesday it is then

you will be fine, just watch it in the afternoon , you just may be limited to where you can go. we get a print out each month in the mail on how much water is being released daily. memorial was really high, ill try and find out what its going to be like this weekend for you. just watch where you are going on thurs. and frday just stay close to the resorts, it seems to be deeper there. good luck.

HARDIN18
    Go down to McIntire. I havn't been down below McIntire to many time's but I know the water between the I-10 bridge and McIntire is pretty deep and the sand bars that are there are easy to read.

clownpuncher
    Thanks fellas. I usually go out of McIntire or mayflower and I remember it gets pretty low even though my boat is only 18. I guess a low day is better than none, just gotta watch more

djdtpr
    We have been down there every weekend for the last month or so and saturdays have been pretty low but sundays have been way high.Last friday the water was up pretty good though.
    Bense where in the hell have u been we have already had a couple midnight floats from the damn to camp.I am going to hook up with chris this weekend up at parker.Iguess there is some kind or v drive regatta at my dads place in big river so i guess we will hang out at his restraunt and bar.Call me i need a 502 block i scattered the motor in my boat on memorial weekend.

HARDIN18
    dj
    Were you the one that blew your engine @ Mayflower on Memorial?

Bense468
    djdplacecraft:
    We have been down there every weekend for the last month or so and saturdays have been pretty low but sundays have been way high.Last friday the water was up pretty good though.
    Bense where in the hell have u been we have already had a couple midnight floats from the damn to camp.I am going to hook up with chris this weekend up at parker.Iguess there is some kind or v drive regatta at my dads place in big river so i guess we will hang out at his restraunt and bar.Call me i need a 502 block i scattered the motor in my boat on memorial weekend. Where I have I been where have you been? I sent you a few e-mails and got no returns. Yeah I heard about you scattering the block. Did you throw a rod or hydraulic the motor? I heard everything is all ****ed up. Saw chris about an hour ago gave him a timing light. He was on his way out there. Yes there is AL's deal up there this weekend. I was supposed to be going to Camp Far West this weekend for the SO cal vs Nor cal thing but WilderthanU sold me out. LOL. I have to get out there again. I will tell you a little more about my plans later. Give me a call.

djdtpr
    Ya on sat morning it took a hugh crap. burningm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast