Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: taylor jet boat meet june 15-18th

IMPATIENT 1
    the taylor jet boat roost is having a meet in broken bow okla. the 15-18th of june. all types of boats invited to have fun. there's plenty of cabins,rv hookups and camp sites available now. if you think you might be able to attend, make reservations before mid-may. we should have alot of jets,v-drive's in attendence so be ready to race!
    the meet will be at the c part of the lake(c for coyote)
    tom ethridge

taylormanss
    maybe we'll be there.

Taylorman
    the taylor jet boat roost is having a meet in broken bow okla. the 15-18th of june. all types of boats invited to have fun. there's plenty of cabins,rv hookups and camp sites available now. if you think you might be able to attend, make reservations before mid-may. we should have alot of jets,v-drive's in attendence so be ready to race!
    the meet will be at the c part of the lake(c for coyote)
    tom ethridge
    Thats fathers day, no way i can get away for that. The dates are firm?

STRETCH
    Majority of the guys on the Taylor site voted to have it over the fathers day weekend. Couldn't think of a better way to spend Dad-day than on the water, with plenty of action! :crossx:
    I went last year, and it was a blast. It's a 3 hour trip from Shreveport, so that would make about a 7-8 hour trip from Lafayette. Plenty of space for camping and lodges. I know it may be a long haul, but your boat would be a SWEET addition to the flotilla that will ensue, would love to see it up and close.

IMPATIENT 1
    i didn't realize it was on fathers day either, but i'm there for 2 days at least. be nice to talk to you guys person to person instead of typing!!i'm bringin 4 bottles and plan on leavin with em empty :crossx: .good thing i live close,got a short block on the stand and spare head in case of melt down :skull: :skull: :skull:

taylormanss
    well I heard some good news the other day the boy who I sold my ss to wants to sell it back to me at the end of the season.So I guess I will have two boats again,I should of kept the taylor anyway!

IMPATIENT 1
    well I heard some good news the other day the boy who I sold my ss to wants to sell it back to me at the end of the season.So I guess I will have two boats again,I should of kept the taylor anyway!
    that is great news.missed ya over on the taylor board!how's the tunnel boat coming along?are you getting the ss back at a better price than what you sold it for?hope the dude didn't hurt it any.

taylormanss
    yes I am and now it has new three point mounts from hardin and a brand new driveshaft,as far as the liberator I haven't worked on it in over a month,I've been busy getting ready for an annual inspection that we have on the coast guard boats over here in port arthur.I'm gonna try and get it over to our shop tomorrow and try and set the rails in and get the motor set in place so I can start putting everything else back in.I should be getting my new droop and fwd/rev controls in anyday now from garry snow,he made me a damn good deal,ya'll should use him for anything ya'll need. How is your sj ? is that shovelnose still sitting up there ? tell him to bring it over to texoma on memorial day weekend. Randall taylormanss Ross.

IMPATIENT 1
    yes I am and now it has new three point mounts from hardin and a brand new driveshaft,as far as the liberator I haven't worked on it in over a month,I've been busy getting ready for an annual inspection that we have on the coast guard boats over here in port arthur.I'm gonna try and get it over to our shop tomorrow and try and set the rails in and get the motor set in place so I can start putting everything else back in.I should be getting my new droop and fwd/rev controls in anyday now from garry snow,he made me a damn good deal,ya'll should use him for anything ya'll need. How is your sj ? is that shovelnose still sitting up there ? tell him to bring it over to texoma on memorial day weekend. Randall taylormanss Ross.
    alls good here in okla.. i built new interior frame work and took em to a guy in detroit tx. for covering.i was nervous using him,but after seeing all the boats in his shop and the work he did on them, i feel much better about it.511.00 out the door for a full s.j. interior,basic white with darkblue/metal flake pipeing. i wish i could've used onaroll too, but between work and the family,i just didn't have time to make the long drives to him,you know how it is.
    yep, my uncle still has the hydro and is still bugging the shit outta me about sellin it for him.i told him the price needs to come way down, he kinda took it bad.i think the boat's worth maybe 13-14k not 18k. he couldn't run it in texoma,to damn choppy there.my sj struggles there,kinda why i don't go there much.

brazosriver
    what would be a good rv campground to stay at broken bow? I'm notfamiliar with that lake..br

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast