Thread: Yo, Yo Disco!!!!!!!!

HotHallet
    Disco- Have you and Tanja figured out exactly what camp you are going for on the March trip? I need to call and book soon and don't know what spots to ask for. I am planning on going up Friday night and staying through Monday morning. I am going to stay Fri. & Sat. night at Needles Marina and Sunday night grab a room at the Avi.Are you guys going to the boat show. If so what day? I am planning on going with my folks on Sunday. My dad wants to talk to lots of people as he is thinking about buying a new boat later this year or next year.

disco_charger
    I actually got two spots. I have the point, and I have site 167. If you want 167, it's yours. I'm going to the show with my Dad on Monday. When are you going?
    Disco

HotHallet
    Disco- Went on Sunday. My dad is looking into laying up a new boat so we visited everyone DCB, Hallet, Howard, Schiada etc. I will take site 167. Where is that site exactly? Is it close to where you guys are?

disco_charger
    It's about 4 site down from us on the lagoon. Good for you on your old man getting a boat. I think my Dad will be out at Needles for that weekend. Maybe he'll have his shiznit together and finally have a boat!
    Disco

HotHallet
    Just to clarify one more time we are talking about the weekend of March 28,29,30th correct? I took Friday the 28th and Monday the 31st off work. Leslie has to work Friday but has monday off. I figure Friday I can run around and get everything ready so we can hit the road when she gets off work. I am going to split 167 with Brandon's neighbor Ken and his girlfriend. Looking forward to this trip. Hope to finish all this madness with the trailer off in the next few weeks and get out for one test run. Any luck on selling the Charger?

disco_charger
    I still have the Charger. It'll be good to see Ken again. What happened to Brandon? I thought he was coming? Anyway, no sweat on you guys sharing a spot, since they're pretty big. I'm wondering if we're going to have to trailer up to Mojave to get enough water to float...
    And yes, you do have the dates correct.
    [ February 18, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

HotHallet
    Disco- Brandon is coming but he decided to stay nearby in the Best Western. The water levels got we wondering too. If we have to tow up to Mohave no big deal but it would be cool to hang out on the beach we did last time and skip some rocks.

hack job
    HotHallet:
    Disco- Brandon is coming but he decided to stay nearby in the Best Western. The water levels got we wondering too. If we have to tow up to Mohave no big deal but it would be cool to hang out on the beach we did last time and skip some rocks. yes it would be
    i cant wait i only hope that i have my boat done by then but most likly will not. any how.
    disco check your pm damn it. wink

rivercrazy
    If you guys are planning on March, the water levels are supposed to be pretty high starting 3/3. Somewhere like 16.5K CFS. Those are really good flows......

disco_charger
    RC, you going to make it out that weekend? I'd like to go for a ride in the "Tuna Trawler" wink
    [ February 18, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]