Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: *** Photo's of Chet's Boat ***

HM
    We are going to run it in the River Racer 1 class for now because we dont know how fast(read slow) this thing will or can't go . You have got to start some where so that is where we are going to start. And since we are in Kansas with bass boats as the only competition, we should be able to lock onto a second place finish almost every race since there is only one other boat in our class. But first, I will run my mouth on ***boatImbellished a tad.

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't said ...
    Peace out ... How are we suppose to turn things around when your doing a great job already? You implying HI-TECH is no longer a sponser, but...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20slowy001.jpg[/img]
    So who's doing your pump setups? You? Are you better then a 20+ year pump builder now?
    HBjet

HBjet
    HolyMoly:
    We are going to run it in the River Racer 1 class for now because we dont know how fast(read slow) this thing will or can't go . You have got to start some where so that is where we are going to start. And since we are in Kansas with bass boats as the only competition, we should be able to lock onto a second place finish almost every race since there is only one other boat in our class. But first, I will run my mouth on ***boatImbellished a tad. But true...

HM
    Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't said ...
    Like MPH and HP?

Jet Hydro
    HBjet
    I haven't told you anything you don't already know slowyOh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
    """"We didn't talk about (((you))) or (((your boat)))""""""
    You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!)))

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    Later have fun trying to turn things around in to thing that weren't saidWell, for someone to turn something around, wouldn't something need to be said?
    Come On Slowwy, you know how fast your boat is and what HP that blower motor is making... Why is it so hard to post?
    I post mine all the time and I will and can back it up every time, back to back, and on any GPS! But for someone who runs the clocks at the drags, you sure have a hard time telling me the numbers. You got them, post them!
    HBjet

Jet Hydro
    sorry if that`s how you all want to play I`m done ...
    peace out

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    Oh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
    You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!))) Do you just know what you did? You just called Duane a shit talker! Real Smooth Slowy! I see you take my word more seriously then his, your sponser (or was? I don't know)
    HBjet

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    sorry if that`s how you all want to play I`m done ...
    peace out You mean asking you what your fastest MPH is in that boat and what HP your motor is making? What other way is there to go about it? NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has ever had a problem with posting there top speed and HP even if it's a guess or GPS verified. Why do you?
    HBjet

Jet Hydro
    HBjet:
    Jet Hydro:
    Oh but you have and did because I talked to Duane that night and he said
    You said that you two (((did))) so (((yes you did tell me something that I didn't know!))) Do you just know what you did? You just called Duane a shit talker! Real Smooth Slowy! I see you take my word more seriously then his, your sponser (or was? I don't know)
    HBjet I sure did... I hope your proud of your self ...and with reason!
    [ March 24, 2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425