Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno'd my new motor at Westech today

Jet Hydro
    LVjetboy YOUR STUPID!
    [ June 20, 2003, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

MikeF
    Jet Hydro:
    LVjetboy YOUR STUPID! I believe that would be......YOU'RE STUPID.

MikeC
    Stupid!?
    HydroJet, take a close look at your own picture of your Jet Hydro Seat! 3ft out of the water, and you think it's fun and run it like that over and over................ That's pretty freaken dum!
    LV's PlaceCraft will rock you!
    [ June 22, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: MikeC ]

Oh my god..........that's funny stuff.
    [ June 20, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Squirtcha? ]

MAXIMUS
    LVjetboy:
    Then your 6100 closer to your 800 estimated (or is it dyno?) hp then I've seen. Unless of course it's really 850 hp. Or not STP. Or your 6100 was at CFW NYD. Are you sand bagn Maximus? I'm thinking...

jer Sandbaggin????????? Who would I be sandbaggin????????? Its a friggin ski boat that I built for my pleasure! I have only raced 1 boat in the last year its been running & I gave him all it had! Come on Jer... I think you be missin the point chief?

LVjetboy
    Not sandbagn' speed...or your lake race. My comment was about your power. Just to say your corrected power may be closer to the 850 than 800?
    jer

jet hydro has a pretty trick air scoop.

Ian
    You guys who are debating this have problems, its all stated right here in this thread. DD makes 40 less hp than the hb/dne motor. Are you trying to say dave cannot increase 40 hp with his own cam profile he designed for JETBOATS? or what about the rest of shit he did to the motor that you do not know about and never will, Do your selves a favor, go out to bakersfield and watch the njba races, i guarantee the dne/mpd guys kick everyones ass all weekend, and for the most part its just some hot rod river motors onj pump gas out there in the dne pits, only a few race only motors. just wait till you see a real motor that he builds like the one that was in risky business or jerry hicks motor which i think is his excels at, its just that not everyone has 80 grand for a motor right now I want to see JUST JETTIN or blown 470 build one to go run with jerry, ya right!The only reason i am just as big of a fan of Dne motorsports as HB and LV is because im over at his shop all the time and i go to every race and i see results! I see kick ass jetboat motors that win. Bottomline. 95% of you kooks have never seen anything in person that dave does, oh maybe the hotrod magazine with the 1000hp motor and what you see here while you sit on your ass. So its an all iron motor for a river boat and its perfect for what hb wants to do with it and its a bitchen motor and is going to haul ass! Dont sit here and expect to see 900 hp out of it and dont say your a better engine builder either cause your not! if you were, you would be building my motor and hbs and lvs too and you would have been working for pfaaf and S.jennings and jack and trd and wherever else he has been and picked up all his tricks- but your not and never will. most of you guys have junk yard motors you built in your garage (just like any one of us can do) but your the fastest shit around on your little shithole lake in missouri or whatever. The only thing you can do is bag on a nice motor like randys cause you cannot have one. You guys piss me off im going surfing. No Junkyard motor here, just a Norm Grimes built blown big block . I think the dyno is a great tuning tool especially for jet boats, so I can understand why people are spending the money to use them. I hope HB is having some fun out there, I'm sure his boat will be a kick.

Jet Hydro
    MikeC:
    Stupid!?
    HydroJet, take a close look at your own picture of your Jet Hydro Seat! 3ft out of the water, and you think it's fun and run it like that over and over................ That's pretty freaken dump!
    LV's PlaceCraft will rock you! Mike your starting to look pretty STUPID your self...Here`s a picture from last weekends race. I don't see what your talking about? Look`s like a good 11.5 pass to me! I really think that it`s all that AIR out west that makes all those big numbers... Lord know`s you guy`s have enough of it! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208CowTown-11_552et-85_633mph-med.jpg[/img]
    [ June 21, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

LVjetboy
    Or does it bug you (or Chet) when someone who's young with limited experience is right? Either way, I wouldn't worry about what irritates Chet
    jer