Thread: TRG

BGMAN203
    Yo mista Griggs, send me a PM so we can BS on this computer chingadares!

what-up my brutha,... if i can fig. out how to pm i will... but until then here i am!!!!! hey , what ever hapened to your truck, and the smog thang?what did you end up doin'

BGMAN203
    First off you need to rate my azz, gimmie some stars and $hit....bling bling!! The whole truck thing is classified, its all good, and I will tell you all about it over a cold one. Anyways are you gonna go to the run what ya brung in mid march @ elsinore? Hows Justine?

yes,... im going to the "rum on my tongue" @ elsinore,....maybe we can caravan out to the tongue event at the so-cal-shithole!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and maybe i can get a ride on that "sweetassride". OH! before i forget i need your address for the shower for shawna to come.(love that runnnnnonnnn sentance?)anyways, juz is fine and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my lil shizzzznitt!!!!!! late be safe tell your parents i say WHAT-UP!!!!!!

BGMAN203
    Hey I will call you with her address, I don't want any crazy ass stalker shit heads going over to her house if I post it on here. I can see that Mike's boat is back in your garage? So you got to tell me how his boat bit the back of your truck? Still trying to figure that one out.