Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: lake ming results for hbjet

MikeC
    Black Smoke!? Your kidding right!? Geez, I know she's getting tired, but smoken would be nasty.......
    Cyclone, I'm only jazzen ya, the water was horrible that day and I figured something was not right since you looked bumbed...... I'm sure well catch up to each other soon, hopefully when we are spanking some OB's!
    By the way, I like your boat! It looks allot like the RJB logo?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    So now your implying I'm a bad driver, and Dave at DNE is a bad driver? Man you got some balls Omega, you absolutly don't have the slightest thread of knowledge when it come to my drive abilities and especially Dave's... What a ****ing idiot you are.
    And that's great you haven't been in the weeds, it must be really deep where you boat. See, jet pumps suck up all sorts of things, weeds being one of them. There not a problem here, but I guess they are the thing to avoid out there. So, how many hours do you have in the drivers seat of that boat of yours? 25 hours (because of the off season and all)
    Until you have 10+ years of driving a jet boat, save your time and keep your advice to yourself.
    If you still want to point out the fact that I sucked up "Rocks" not weeds in my pump, thats fine, but get the facts straight rookie.
    It was dark, the water up over a spot that is usually above the water level, and most importantly, I was moving out of the way as fast as I could to avoid an accident. I didn't run into, onto, through, or over a rock bar. I came off plane and with the current of the river I drifted over one (still not touching bottom) while I waited for the boats racing to pass. Once they passed, I proceeded to get on plane and didn't realize how far I drifted which put me over a rock bar. That's how the pump sucked up rock.
    So there you have it, get it right or shut the **** up.
    Have a nice day
    HBjet [/b][/QUOTE]
    I boat in shallow places also. I guess I am just more familiar with my surroundings. oh and I put about 50 hours a year on my boat. we have a 2 week off season. It never really gets cold in SE texas. nice job on the ROCKS!!!!
    Omega
    [ September 29, 2003, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    cs19:
    Omega is calling shots on people he doesnt even know ..How is that acceptable omega? Keep it between you and Randy for the last time. devil
    You know what i wanna see? I wanna see omega squeeze his fat ass in a 6 second dragster and go run a pass. Guaranteed his lazy ass would pass out in the first 60 feet on a 6 second pass. Oh but wait he drives a 55 mph brown daycruiser so i guess he is qualified to talk shit on guys who run 6 seconds in NHRA.
    You know, more people read this stuff than you think, Keep it between you and the others that are present here. how fast is your boat again Jr? I would have a hard time getting into a dragster seeing how short I am at 6'7". BTW my boat is yellow and it runs 65mph. Maybe you could get HB or someone to tow your boat around for you......
    Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    Oh, and she's a mother of a 14yo daughter too!
    HBjet It's all starting to make sense now........
    Omega

wow you dug that post out didnt you omega. ITs cool i dont need HB or anyone to tow me around. If i wanted to go boating id take the other tunnel out,its just been completly gone through and has a brand new motor. its very dialed... LAter.

Windy
    RiverDave:
    Ya know what.. this ain't none of my biz so you guys have fun..
    Banter on!
    RD I liked your original post better Dave wink

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718