Thread: Info on hull, where to find ??

Checkmate1
    Is there any way to find out (online) what my hull is supposed to weigh when it was built ?
    I can't seem to find any info at all on my hull (Checkmate Jetmate II)
    Also, if anyone would happen to know how my hull would compare to others. In other words, if I want a fast boat, will this hull work or would it be a major hurdle ? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dan

Checkmate1
    I guess I have hit the guard rail at the end of the dead end road.

checkmate76
    I've got a 76 jetmate II and I have some old brochures on this boat I'm pretty sure 76 through 78 are exactly the same. anyway they do give some specs on weight and what not. I'll try to locate them and get back to ya.

checkmate76
    check out this site here is another checkmate probably looks like yours, he might be able to give you some info http://www.rivertoys.com/featuredboa...Checkmate.html
    do you think your hull is slow you say your running 500 hp what rpm and mph? frown

572Daytona
    Nadaguides has info on boats weight, check here:
    http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/Val...del=1600038841
    According to that it is 1875 lbs

Checkmate1
    Thanks guys
    By the way, according to that the average value of my boat would be about $2500. eek!
    COOOL The previous owner only put over $1,000 into the interior, and after I paid $2500 for the boat I put about $5,000 more into the engine and plan on at least another $500 into the pump. That means if I sell for NADA price I will lose only about $5,500.
    Guess I have a good REASON not to ever get rid of it. idea pig_flyi

manuel
    I didn't know NADA fooled around with boat stats until I read this thread, so just for fun I
    looked mine up,'77 Sleek 26' not listed?? I try '78 and it's there, my title and survey and all the paperwork say 1977, 26'? I go out and try to measure my boat by myself in the dark and get 24'9"? I go to Roostwear and look at his brochures and now I don't know WHAT I've got,
    anyone have actual centerline length's? I'm confused, and the $1,795. retail value didn't help either, Manuel

Checkmate1
    checkmate76:
    do you think your hull is slow you say your running 500 hp what rpm and mph? I believe that should be running faster than my 57 mph at 5,000 rpm's. I am sure the pump is bad so that is getting rebuilt later this month. I was just wondering how good or bad my hull design is for speed and how different in weight it was compared to other brands.
    Here is a pic of my boats. For some odd reason they came out dark on the net.