Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet-Ski Finals

Rod-64
    We are planning a trip to Havasu this Sunday via the Windsor launch ramp but didn't know about the Finals at the time...Has any one launched on the last day?? Is the parking lot a madhouse? Just wondering if anyone done this in previous years. Thanks..Rod

24RODjr
    They are all staying and launching at crazyhorse. We camped there this last weekend, and the Lice have taken over!

beached1
    Rods, I usually launch from Site 6 (or is it Lot 6?) anyway, I've never had much trouble getting in and out of there. The Jet skiers will mostly be in and around Crazy Horse.

XTRM22
    Hey 64-Rod, I was in and out of Windsor this weekend, and last year during the finals and it's still not bad. the majority of them use Crazy Horse and the rest use the Jetski ramp far north end of Windsor. I did however encounter the dumbest most ignorant SOB's I've ever seen at Windsor Sun. afternoon. This hose head pulls out and up the ramp blocking my wife trying to pull onto the ramp. then proceeds to unload his passengers then pull forward and drive across the backing spots to get to dry down. I could have handle this stupidity then his passengers mill around in the way of my wife till she has to honk to get square to back in. I'm still calm they're stupid and don't know it, then as we are pulling the boat to dry down one of the guys makes a rude remark to Mrs XTRM as she drives by. The calmest sweetest nicest boating guy you ever saw snapped, and I hollered at those two guys trying to get them to fight until the wife realizing that I'm about to climb outa the boat steps on the gas and drags me away from em, luckily for all of us they wanted no part of it but man I was shaking mad for an hour after that.
    Oh yeah, original question, Windsor won't be much worse then a any busy summer weekend.
    Chuck
    P.s the 24Rods passed me mon. morning going through Parker (old motorhome pulling the DCB W/ the red F350 close behind) nice looking rigs guys. :-)
    [ October 08, 2002, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: XTRM22 ]

24RODjr
    That was you?!?
    Nice ride man!
    -Chris

XTRM22
    24RODjr:
    That was you?!?
    Nice ride man!
    -Chris10-4, I bumped the horn as you passed and waved but you guys looked homeward bound and driven!
    Chuck

Rod-64
    Thanx for all the info.
    XTRM22..Sorry to hear someone dissed your wife and you....there's one in every crowd no??
    Beached1...yes it's called Site 6..I'll try there if Windors too packed.
    5 days...Sandbar Bound!!
    Thanxs Again
    Rod

24RODjr
    Yeah dude...we had emergencies and stuff.
    Nice ride though...liked the paint alot.
    -Chris

Havasu_Jet_85
    No on big weekends Site 6 is packed!!!

Charley
    XTRM22:
    Hey 64-Rod, I was in and out of Windsor this weekend, and last year during the finals and it's still not bad. the majority of them use Crazy Horse and the rest use the Jetski ramp far north end of Windsor. I did however encounter the dumbest most ignorant SOB's I've ever seen at Windsor Sun. afternoon. This hose head pulls out and up the ramp blocking my wife trying to pull onto the ramp. then proceeds to unload his passengers then pull forward and drive across the backing spots to get to dry down. I could have handle this stupidity then his passengers mill around in the way of my wife till she has to honk to get square to back in. I'm still calm they're stupid and don't know it, then as we are pulling the boat to dry down one of the guys makes a rude remark to Mrs XTRM as she drives by. The calmest sweetest nicest boating guy you ever saw snapped, and I hollered at those two guys trying to get them to fight until the wife realizing that I'm about to climb outa the boat steps on the gas and drags me away from em, luckily for all of us they wanted no part of it but man I was shaking mad for an hour after that.
    Oh yeah, original question, Windsor won't be much worse then a any busy summer weekend.
    Chuck
    P.s the 24Rods passed me mon. morning going through Parker (old motorhome pulling the DCB W/ the red F350 close behind) nice looking rigs guys. :-)Mild mannered Chuck AKA "Brick" ...... did that really all happen without little Devil Donnie on your shoulder...poking you with his pitch-fork? LMAO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast