Thread: Stolen DCB please Help!!!

Charley
    8/23/02 : My DCB Mach 26 was stolen last night from DCBÂ’s shop in El Cajon! The boat was seen being towed west on the 8 freeway Thursday night 8/22/02 at about 9:30pm behind a newer Chevy extra cab truck, burgundy in color. Please if you have any info or theories contact me at gfamily1@pacbell.net or contact Deputy Maine badge#2491 @(619)956-4000 . Thank you in advance, I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Side note: a week ago a 36Â’ Eliminator Daytona was stolen from Bob TeagueÂ’s shop/ shortly after the boat was seen in the Corona area and later recovered in Chino minus the Teague 1000 engines. Coincidentally a boat was recently stolen from Conquest in Havasu with twin Keith Eikhart 1100/ My guess is someone is after the motors and Parts....after all, my graphics are kind of original....the hull will be hard to re-sell

I will personally offer a $1,000 aggregate cash Reward to info and tips leading to the arrest and conviction of the scum sucking maggot who stole my boat ..... on the bright side: I have my wife and my 2 boys, who are doing fine, i could have lost alot more ... this is just a boat, but I still wanÂ’t to see someone PAY!

=PAYED CA$H=
    SOME ASSHOLE TOOK THE EASY WAY......INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR HE STOLE IT, WHAT A DICK.....

lakesmodified
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Charley:
    [QB]8/23/02 : My DCB Mach 26 was stolen last night from DCB’s shop in El Cajon! The boat was seen being towed west on the 8 freeway Thursday night 8/22/02 at about 9:30pm behind a newer Chevy extra cab truck, burgundy in color.
    Damn Charlie, I can really feel for you! Though I've never suffered the loss of a stolen boat, some scum suckers stole a Bronco from me at the Park-N-Ride in Diamond Bar (57/60 FRWYS) back in 1986.. I felt totally violated, and could have given just about anything to have had the opportunity to spend a few minutes with whomever stole my truck. I sure hope it's recovered quickly without any damage or missing equipment. Good luck buddy. Ivan

77charger
    charlie i spend alot of time driving from oc and all over sd area i will keep a look for it.

Chaddyshack
    I know hind sight is 20/20, but lojack is a wonderful thing to have installed in all of these high dollar units... they can put that thing anywhere and with every CHP officer having it betters the chances of recovery (not that a bitchin boat like that is easy to miss)

riverracerx
    Charley...sorry to hear, but everyone at RRX will keep their eyes out!!
    We are all family here and someone will catch them!!

Elsinore Cop
    We recovered the boat, stripped out.

Charley
    Elsinore Cop:
    We recovered the boat, stripped out.If there is ANYTHING you can tell me, That I don't already know, I would sincerely appreciate it, Thanks
    charley

Elsinore Cop
    The performance boating community is small. Your best bet is to spread the word like you have been doing. We are doing a little follow up, but I don't want to say much. Unfortunately, the bad guys are probably reading this as well.