Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BACK TO THE MICHELOB THREAD

hd&boatrider
    Anybody know where you can buy the Michelob Ultra in cans?
    [ June 18, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

Eric455
    do they carry them in cans?

hd&boatrider
    Yes but I do not know where you can buy them at. The beer is actually pretty good but of course I will not take bottles to the lake.

AZKC
    Have not seen cans in AZ, I switch to Mich Lite and Tecate for the water. Ultra in the hotel room though.
    KC

SCUBA STEVE
    nope, I'll keep my eyes open though. I have no choice but to take bottles this weekend, too many girls on the boat that dont like bud, coors or tecates.
    I am going to try to have them poor their drinks in plastic cups though

bear down
    hd&boatrider:
    Anybody know where you can buy the Michelob Ultra in cans? They have them in AZ in Bashas for a 6 pack for $5.99 the negative is that the cans are only 10 oz. WHAT?!!!! The ladies love them.

Froggystyle
    We have them at 7-11 in the 10 oz. cans too. It helps them get their carb figure down per can I guess.

SCUBA STEVE
    At least with bottles on my boat, I have an instant head cracker, that will be used if I dont win a cooler. lol
    What this, I saw a sweepstake add with michelob ultras at the gym. I know they are low in carbs, but being promoted at the gym is going a little too far.

nodigg
    RD, in Havasu you can take bottles out no problem as long a s you keep them on the boat but they don't like to see them off the boat, especially in the channel. Sometimes you can get hassled over it but...not too big a deal. They will cite you I have heard sometimes in the channel if they feel like it. I prefer bottled myself but with a big group I try to go cans jsut in case.

nodigg
    Those L.A. Gangbangers like to use them for weapons, or so I hear. Then of course there's the broken glass in the sand. I'm still wearing my shorts below my knees though!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast